✌️Chapter Three ✌️

Zia's POV

"No that's not happening." He started driving again after the light turned green he turned right. "Your supposed to turn left." He shook his head. "That's not the way to my house." "I told you I don't want to go!" He kept driving. "Austin pull the car over now!" He stopped the car and hit the steering wheel. "Why can't you just trust me?! I'm trying to be nice and be your friend but you making it so damn hard!" I flinched at his voice and the language he used. "Well I'm sorry I've never had a friend in my life and that I have trust issues." I looked down not wanting to talk to him anymore. "Zia I'm sorry." "Whatever."

As he drove it was silent. "It's 9:00 now do you really want to go to school or me take you home? Or-." He broke the silence as I interrupted him. "I'm not going to your house just take me home." He nodded as I looked out the window. "By the way where do you live?" I signed telling him my address. "I hope my parents aren't still fighting." I mumbled whispering to myself. "Huh?" Austin asked. "Nothing I was talking to myself." I fiddled with my hands. "Can I have your number?" He hesitantly asked. "No sorry don't give my number to strangers." I whispered. "Please?" I shook my head again. "Fine." He mumbled all I heard afterwards was 'hjahhsudnsud.' "Why do you have trust issues?" He asked. "I've already told you." I didn't really want to talk about it I just don't like talking about it at all. "Ok well we're here I guess bye." I waved my hand at him getting out of the car with my backpack. "Thanks I guess."

If you read Demon then you know I was going somewhere for an emergency it's all fine now nothing tragic happened