Chapter Seventy-Eight

Austin's POV

I walked to me and Zia's bedroom to see our bed still made up and Zia not in it.

"What?" I whispered confused.

I walked into our bathroom and it was empty.

"Where is she?!" I rushed out and looked in Roberts to find him asleep and no Zia.

I looked in Alex's open door to find Zia asleep and Alex next to her with his arm around her waist loosely snoring softly.

My blood boiled and stomped to my room.

I should have known he would try something with her!

I plopped on our bed with my computer opening it up getting on YouTube, I need to calm myself down.

I clicked on one of Justin Bieber's new song "Cold Water". (Yass)

I put in my earbuds and started listening to it bobbing my head slightly.
-----

"Zia!" I screamed. "No no! Zia baby!" I picked up her cold bloody body. "Oh my babygirl why?!" I cried into her neck. "Why wasn't I here to save you?!" I screamed again sobbing harder. "I could have helped you baby." I sniffled the tears still falling. "I could have." I repeated and repeated.

"But...I wasn't here." I shakily said. "And I'm so stupid for not being here."

I jolted up wiping my eyes. I had actually cried in my sleep.

I plopped back down rubbing my face.

Why did I have this dream? Is it a warning?

I groaned softly. "I'll just keep a good eye on you." I whispered.
----

Zia's POV

I woke up and looked around.

Still in Alex's room.

I looked behind me to see him curled up snoring lightly making me shake my head and laugh softly.

I got up slowly and stretched before tip toeing out from his room going into mine and Austin's.

He was sleeping but it didn't look like a peaceful one.

He was whispering, pleading and crying softly making me go over to him quickly and hug him. "Oh my goodness Austin baby?!" I asked shaking him slightly. "Wake up baby." I kissed his cheek then his forehead.

"Zia?!" He cried relieved hugging me tightly. "Please don't leave please, Z please." He begged. "Austin, I'm not going anywhere."
---

Not as good but a short kinda sad one :(