Chapter SIXTY

Zia's POV

"I'm sorry you had to spend your birthday in the hospital." I apologized to Austin as we walked out the hospital.

"Don't worry bout it baby I still got to spend time with you, make sure to call Demi okay? Don't go and cut on us again got it?" He reminded me but also demanded me.

"Yeah..." I whispered trailing off.

"Like I said before Z we all love you and can't stand to see you leave." He told me stopping up to grab my chin.

"It's a good thing you let us in your life because your safe with us and don't have to worry about your low life parents." He whispered getting closer to me.

"We don't have to worry about the school announcing your death and can't be able to tell us why it happened." He leaned in more.

"And I don't have to worried and demand to know why it happened I'd feel guilty like it was my fault you'd be gone honestly Zia."

"Why?" I whispered as he leaned in a couple more inches.

"Why? You asking me why? Well the reason why is I feel like me talking to you could have kept you here I fell in love with you everyday over and over again I couldn't stand it no more I had to do something; I had to talk to you." He placed his lips on mine and kissed me instantly.

I kissed back also.

He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I love you so much Z and nothing can change that, you can't I can't no one can."
----

Like ya'lls update? Hope you did!!! :D