☕️Chapter Fourteen☕️

Austin's POV

"WHY DID YOU SAY YES?! YOU KNOW SHES MY GIRL!" I yelled through the phone at Alex.

"BECAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO AUSTIN! I WAS JUST BEING A GOOD FUCKING FRIEND TO HER!"

"YOU COULD HAVE TOLD HER NO! HAVENT YOU HEARD OF THAT WORD?!"

"NO DUH DUMBASS! I COULDNT SAY NO TO HER! SHE ASKED ME TO SO I SAID YES! ITS JUST A RIDE TO SCHOOL AUSTIN!" I growled hanging up on Alex.

"I don't care if it's a ride to school! She's my girl!" I screamed into my pillow. I threw my phone and it hit the wall with a big thud. "I hate you Alex!" I screamed again knowing he could probably hear me being he's right next door.

I just had to call him so I wouldn't kill him. It's taking everything in me to not stalk over there an kill him now!

He steals every girl from me and Robert when he has the chance! Dates them for a week treats them like trash then breaks their hearts in just a snap of his fingers not giving a care in the world.

I'm so stupid for introducing her to Alex especially falling asleep while he was there with Zia.

------------

I groaned as I opening my eyes throat sore from screaming and yelling at Alex and a headache from banging my head on the wall before I went to bed.

"Fuck this I'm staying home I'm not taking Zia to school anyway." I grumble falling right back to sleep.
-----------------------
9:54 AM
A$$h⭕️le Alex: Austin

10:33 AM
A$$h⭕️le Alex: AUSTIN

10:36 AM
A$$h⭕️le Alex: WHY ARE U NOT AT SCHOOL

10:40
A$$h⭕️le Alex: I get ur mad at me but please answer Zia is asking me to ask you :/

11:00
1 missed call from A$$h⭕️le Alex

11:03
A$$h⭕️le Alex: Duuuude
-------------------------------

Zia's POV

"I'm sorry Zia but he won't answer me." Alex sighed throwing his phone on the lunch table. "That's ok I was just trying to worry about him incense he worries about me." I sighed stirring my fry around in my ketchup not really hungry anymore after that nasty burger. School food sucks. "He does worry about people a lot even if their strangers he's bad on the outside but on the inside he's a good guy." Alex smiled taking my fries and placing on his tray stuffing his face with the nasty burger. "How do eat that? That was gross." I said wrinkling my nose. "He can eat literally anything." Robert chuckled coming from behind Alex with a tray full of food. "Here if your still hungry you can have my chips and pizza I'm not hungry at all." He smiled taking my tray and placing it in front of him and scooting his tray over to me. "No you can eat your food I'm fine." I smiled a bit still a tiny bit shy in front of Robert. "Like I said I'm not hungry I eat way to much in the morning so I'm not hungry during lunch." He shrugged.

Oh my goodness I'm sorry I was gonna update earlier but I've been spending days trying to update this book. I kept saying my phone was "out of disk space delete music videos and photos to write again" it was only with his story to!!!! OH MY GOSH IM STILL MAD THE THINGS I GOTTA GO THROUGH TO UPDATE FOR U GUYS I HAD TO DELETE 129 PHOTOS AND I ONLY HAD 300 THATS LESS THAN MY FRIEND HAS!!! SHE HAS 1,068 AND HAS NO PROBLEMS UPDATING ANYTHING! Life isn't fair damnit