❤️Chapter Six❤️

Zia's POV

"This again really? This time I choose no and I'm fighting with you." I said harshly toward Austin. "What did I ever do to you?" He asked still following me. "Nothing I just don't like people in general." I said walking faster just trying to get to school. "Why are you even wearing a hoodie? It's like 109 degrees."

"So? What if I like wearing them? Maybe it's cold to me." This time I ran I can't handle it anymore I just want to be on my own. That's always the way it's been my parents never listened or acted like I was around.

"C'mon just let me give you other ride we've been at this for 40 mins now we're late." Austin yelled speeding up.

I stopped. "Why do even care?! That's what I wanna know Austin!" He stopped his car with a halt fumbling with his seatbelt trying to get out. "Because I do Zia! Do I really need a reason?" He asked stepping out the car.  "Yes, yes you do Austin. No one has ever tried to talk to me or care for me. Maybe a little of my mom." He walked the rest of the towards me slowly. "Zia, I'm not like them. I get I'm bad but I still care." He cupped my face but I couldn't move away. "What other people tell you isn't true. What your parents do, is wrong they shouldn't ignore you, they should love you." He whispered slowly leaning his head down. "What they say is true. I'm the nerd and the outcast the lame girl in school." He shook his head still slowly leaning down. "To me your not. Your perfect." His lips were only centimeters apart with mine. "Stay still." He whispered hot breathe hitting my face.

He pressed his lips to mine moving his, but I, I stayed stayed still not knowing what to do. "Move your lips with mine just follow my rhythm." He said pulling away.

He put his lips back on my and I followed his rhythm his every move.

"There you go." He whispered on my lips grabbing my hips. "So we cool?" He chuckled. "No. I-I don't know what happened. I have to go." I got out of his grip and ran. Why did I kiss him? What happened to me back there?