❤️Chapter Eight❤️

Austin's POV

"You know this is considered kidnap?" She asked looking from the window to me. "Eh who cares?" I smirked shrugging turning the corner. "You don't drive very well I can tell you that." She huffed. "Thanks I try to." I smiled making her roll her eyes. "Why are you so stubborn? C'mon now I'm being nice to you and all you do is act like a bitch." She gasped and slapped my arm making me stop with a halt to grip my arm. "What the hell?!" I yelled. "Don't call me a bitch!" She yelled trying to get out but I leaned over the console and grab her arms. "Stop trying to get out the car!" I opened the glove box.

"See this? Try and get out again and your brains will be blown out that pretty little head of yours."

I threw the gun back in the in glove box as soon as she started shaking fear in her eyes.

"Now I wouldn't had to of done that if you would've just stayed still and quiet."

She shrank in her seat as I started to drive. "Soon I'm getting my own house how bout you move in with me and best friends what do you say babe?" She shook her head no. "Why not?" I asked looking at her 'upset'. "Because I don't know you and I really don't want to know you." I gave her a dry chuckle. "To bad babe to bad."

Here's an update :) I won't update this story as I do my others like

Take Me my Jason McCann story so if you like those kinds of stories feel free to read it and

Good Boys are Bad Boys my Malum boyxboy story with Five Seconds of Summer so if you like to feel free to read it :)