Chapter Eighty-Three

Alex's POV

"Zia, we'll miss you..." I sniffed. "You would have been a good aunt."

I remembered saying those words...they played over, and over in my head. It hurts. She's gone and there's nothing any of us can do, we were to late this time.

Austin, he didn't take it to well. He drinks, hasn't made a new album in two years, and never comes out of his room.

Robert...he tries to get Austin better, but really it's no use. Austin is the reason she's gone anyway.

It's his fault. All his fault.

I'm glad...I'm the one who was close to her. I'm glad I'm the one she shared everything with...spilled everything on.

"Marie. Come here babe." I said smiling gently at my two year old.

Zia would have made a great aunt...if only she could hold these miracles. "Rene you too." I said looking at him.

They walked over with the flowers. "Hi aunty." They said placing the flowers on her grave.

I teared up watching them.

"Marie's just like you Zia Marie Cooper...just like you, Robert and me miss you...so much."

"Alex!" "Robert!" Zia squeaked as me and Robert sprayed her with the water guns.

"Ha! Got you!" Robert chuckled. "You said we couldn't and we did!" I laughed.

"AHH! You two are getting it!" She whined starting to run after us.

We ran laughing. "Can't get us!" We both yelled.

We were wrong, and spoke way to soon. She ended up jumping on both of us and started tackling and hitting on us, that was a great day...

We'll miss her...but maybe she's happier..
---
Not every story has a happy ending...