❤️Chapter Twelve❤️

Alex's POV

"What about this one Alex?" Robert asked and me and Austin shook our head. "Did you look at the description at all? It only has two bedrooms and 1 bathroom none of us want to share room." Austin said. "Oh yeah...I guess so." He kept flipping threw pages as Austin's eyes lite up. "THIS ONE!" He whisper yelled since Zia was still passed out on the couch it's been about 3 hours now. "Damn Austin! How are we going to afford that?!" Robert yelled eyes wide. "Let me see!" I whined like a little kid. "Here we have to save up for this one dude!" (The house is up top) "Why are we even trying to move out early?" Robert asked chuckling throwing the house magazine on the table. "Became I wanna get outta here!" Austin laughed. "Don't you wanna do whatever you want and not having our moms on our asses?" He asked leaning back in his chair eyebrow raised at Robert. "Well yeah but they just care about us!" He defended our moms. "Whatever Rob I know they do but still I want to be able to party and throw one at my own house that's all." I nodded agreeing with Austin. "That would be nice and stay up late noting have mung our moms nagging on us." I added. "Now you know why?" Austin asked making Robert nod and chuckle.

Zia shifted onto my lap somehow during the movie we were watching which is Ted 2. "She still asleep?" Austin asked. I nodded whispering a "yeah".

"Austin?" Zia asked rubbing her eyes making Austin look from the screen. "Yeah?" He asked giving her a smile. "Who am I laying on?" I chucked and so did Austin. "This is Alex we sometimes call him AC." She looked at me and blushed and I gave her a little wave. "S-Sorry for using y-you as a p-pi-pillow." She whispered stuttering a bit. "No problem buttercup and that one over there is Robert by the way." I told her pointing over to Robert who was passed out looking like he was uncomfortable with the position he was in. "How cute." She giggled.