Chapter Fifty-Seven

Austin's POV

"Is she okay? Please tell me she is!" Alex screamed crying as he ran into the hospital not even in the waiting room yet.

"Sir quiet down!" A nurse scolded continuing her way down a hallway.

"They haven't said anything yet." I mumbled.

"I knew I shouldn't have asked her to be in a video let alone make a stupid channel."

"It's not your fault Austin people are just jealous fucks." Robert scuffed.

"Roberts right, you both got talent and deserve to show it and you two are perfect let them take there time in hell." Alex also scoffed.

"I still feel guilty about this whole thing!" I yelled at them.

"She was right I don't deserve her yet I love her!" I cried getting pitied looks.

"Austin you do deserve her don't say that!" Alex said sitting next to me.

"She's everything to you and has been for the longest time."

I shook my head. "She deserves better Alex."

"Who?! Who is she going to find better? Tell me that!" Robert asked angrily sitting next to me also.

"I don't know! She just...she's just getting hurt with me."

Alex and Robert sighed. "She's getting hurt with us Austin."

Alex wiped his tears and looked me in eyes.

"But we can't let her go."
-----

Still sad...it'll get happier! But what do except? The title is Crying Silently!