✌️Chapter Five✌️

RIP BECSTIN ANYONE?? Who misses them also. Say I if you do or say me if you don't.

Austin's POV

"Austin are you still in here?" My mom asked I stuffed the magazine I was reading under my pillow quickly put quietly grabbing my guitar. "Yeah c'mon in." I sighed. She opener ft he door. "I just wanted to make sure you were still here you will be for awhile anyway dinner is ready." I nodded.

"What are we having?" I asked. "My homemade pizza." She smiled. "Yes!" I screamed. "Austin no yelling!" My mom said sternly cutting the yummy pizza. "Eat up because no getting out of room." She smirked making me groan.

"What if I have to the bathroom?" I asked like I would when I was little. "Austin don't act stupid there's a bathroom connected to your room!"

Zia's POV

Have you ever felt a sharp pain in your heart? Where it just feels like someone is stabbing and shooting it all at once? Well that's how I feel right now. Hearing my own dad say what he said hurt me. He hurt me a lot. And calling my own mother that also crossed the line.

"Zia wake up sweetie time for school." I heard my moms voice as she shook me awake. "Ok ok I'm up I'm up." I probably sounded drunk right now. "Hurry up to I let you sleep a little longer you looked worn out." I rubbed my eyes raising up from my pillow as my mom left the room.

"I wanna know who had the idea of making school so I can hit the idea right out of them." I mumbled.

Austin's POV

"Dude don't tell me your going to try and pick her up again." Alex said threw the phone as I drove around the block waiting to see Zia. "I can't help it Alex I'm curious to know about her. I want to know why she prefers to be alone." I sighed gripping the wheel. "So she can stay away from ass wipes like you." I rolled my eyes. "Your one to Alex." I he laughed. "At least I'm not a creep who goes around following a girl just to know them." I groaned hanging up on Alex throwing my phone in the passenger seat. "Asshole." I mumbled.