Chapter Eighty-One

Zia's POV

"Austin what?" I asked my heart dropping.

"I'm sorry Z...it's hard enough telling you." Alex sighed looking at Robert.

"We tried to stop him but it wasn't working, he was just to drunk." My eyes started to tear up.

How could Austin do this? We've been dating for almost a year, and he just pushes it all down the drain by cheating?!

Robert moved from his spot coming over to me.

"Me and Alex are here Z..you aren't in this alone." He hugged me from the side rubbing my shoulder.

"Come on let's go watch something and clear you mind for now. Alright?" Alex mentioned and I shook my head.

"I-I can't A-Alex.." I tried so hard to hold back the tears but couldn't do so.

I hid my face in Roberts chest and let the tears go.

It wasn't even silent cries anymore. I was sobbing, hard and loudly.

"Zia honey..." Alex said sadly.

"Forget Austin, clearly he's not the one.." He whispered.

"Alex I l-love him!" I screamed pushing the boys away.

"Just leave me alone!" I ran to the closet bathroom and locked the door sliding down the wall.

I can't believe he did this...but then again I can believe. I should know a guy would do this to me. Because I'm me.

I'm the worthless Zia Cooper.

The shy cutter girl in school.

I know what I have to do...

---

Another update coming soon..