how you met

Goku
You sighed as you walked towards another room. Being a nurse was hard work.After a large fight that had happened with some aliens outside of the city, a bunch of people ended up here in the hospital. Inside was a large group of people. "FINE GOKU I GUESS WERE DONE!!!" yelled a feminine voice inside.You ignored it and opened the door. When you walked in a woman ran into you sending you to the ground. You groaned loudly and looked up at the woman. She had long black hair in a bun with hair framing the sides of her face. You could tell that she was upset and wanted out of that room. She glared at you "Watch where your going!" She stomped past you only to be followed by a "large" man and several other people. The last one stopped and helped you up. "Sorry about her. She's just really mad at her uh...Ex?" She sounded kinda off and rubbed the back of her neck. You signed and dusted yourself off. "Its fine. I've had to deal with way worse here." You smiled rubbing out the wrinkles in your green nurse dress. She held out her hand for you to take. "Well I'm bulma. Wish I coulda met ya in a better way." You took her hand. "I'm (Y/N)." Now if you excuse me I need to check on Mr...." you looked at the sheet of paper on the door."..Goku" you smiled and looked at her. She smiled and opened the door. "Well I bet everyone has taken care of Chi Chi. So I'll help out." You both walked in to find. I man laying in a bed,a little boy sitting next to him,and a "smaller" bald man sitting in a chair nearby talking to the child. Bulma coughed and leaned on the wall. The Man and boy stopped talking as you walked over to them. "Sorry for interrupting, I just need to check up on all of you one last time before I'm able to send you off." You smiled and took out some equipment. You heard a high pitch squeel as you pulled out a needle. You looked over to see the man in the bed sitting straight up and his eyes were wide. You chuckled and told him that you wernt using the needle and that you just needed to check there blood pressure and make sure that they could actually walk. You found your blood pressure pump and put up everything else. You told the child and bald man to walk along a line in the tiles on the floor. They did it with ease. You told goku to do it and he also was just fine. As you smiled and finished up, Bulma started talking to you. "Hey (YN) would ya like to come over to my house sometime?" You looked at her and nodded. She then asked for your phone number,which you happily gave to her. As you finished up you smiled once more and headed towards the door. You said goodbye to goku,Krillin,Gohan,And bulma before you left.

Vegeta
(Warning:lots of time skips)
You were running for your life. Two ball looking ships crached in the middle of town and out came two men. Now they were distroying the city. You ran until you found your friends Krillin,Yamcha,and Tien. They all saw you and knew what happened. Krillin was racing around trying to get ready. Tien told piccolo and gohan. And Yamcha stood by you. He grabbed your hand and smiled. "(Yn) this fight is going to be hard and there is a chance that non of us will come back..." He turned to you and hugged you. "...So I just wanted to thank you for being there for me. I couldn't be asked for a better friend." Yamcha let go of you and kissed the top of your head. You smiled and grabbed his hand again. "Well I'm not the strongest fighter but ill be there. Fighting with you." You squeezed his hand as everyone walked out and without any words, started towards the two saiyins.

*muffin button time skip*

You all landed to be face to face with the two saiyans. Being this close to them worried you. You tried keeping a straight face like everyone else did. You continued to stare before the two saiyans looked at each other. "Hey Vegeta isn't that (SN)?"

(Sn = saiyin name)

The bald one said pointing at you. The smaller one chuckled. "It does look like her. Same hair,same eyes,same face but she grew up!" He laughed. "But it looks like she is still the runt of the group!" The smaller one exclaimed crossing his arms over his chest. When he called you a runt you ignored him and said"I have no idea who (sn) is but I'm not her". You saw Vegeta smirk and nod at the tall one. "Nappa plant the saibamen." Nappa did what vegeta said and dropped a pod onto the ground. Within seconds several green monsters crawled out of the dirt and were ready to fight. You all went into your fighting Stances and started fighting the saibamen. You took out 2 of the horrid creatures quickly and went to help the others. What you didn't know was that vegeta was watching you fight. He was studying your movements and tried to compare them to the saiyan girl he knew back on planet Vegeta. He came to a conclusion that your family sent you away when frieza took over.
All of you turned your heads when a loud bang was heard. You saw Yamcha laying in a small pit. You quickly finished off one of the saibamen and ran towards Yamcha. You ran and hugged his lifeless corpse. Tears streaming down your face as You kissed his head as he did to you earlier that day. You laid him back down And stood up pissed.