When you tell each other

GOKU XD

You woke up and stiffened. You were in someone's room and you felt someone holding you from behind. You held your breath and slowly turned your head. You exhaled as you saw Goku sleeping with a small smile on his face. It made your cheeks warm. You remember that you fell asleep on Goku last night. He must've brought you in here. You smiled and very slowly got out of his grasp and hopped out of bed. You stretched and noticed that your bra was gone. You blushed dark realizing that Goku must've taken it off of you. You shook your head of any dirty thoughts and walked over to his closet. "I bet he won't care if I wear one of his shirts." You whispered and looked inside to see everything was all neat. You chuckled and grabbed one of his blue shirts. You smiled and quickly switched shirts. Gokus shirt hung off of your shoulder and made you giggle. You quietly walked out of the room and made your way towards the kitchen. You figured you could make the saiyan duo breakfast as a way of saying thanks. You opened the fridge and smirked. It was cram packed with all fresh stuff. You pulled out a bunch of stuff and started making fresh biscuits and gravy,bacon,pancakes, and fresh orange juice. It was a good thing that you remembered all of your mothers recipes. You smiled as you started cooking the bacon and flipping the pancakes. You had the biscuits in the oven and had white sausage gravy on the stove. You smiled and started squeezing oranges for some orange juice, gently humming along to a song that had no lyrics. You went to flip the pancakes when you ran into Someone's chest. "Gah!" You looked up and saw Goku smile happily. "Sorry the smells woke me up." He went over and pulled out 3 plates. You blushed "it's okay, you just scared me." You went over and put more bacon on a pan and put more batter on a flattop. Goku chuckled "sorry about that. Didn't mean to"You sighed and pulled out the biscuits "it's okay" you finished cooking and you sat everything on the table. You saw Gokus eyes sparkling and him drooling. You smiled and  walked over to him, wiping off the little bit of drool. "Go get Gohan. Then you can eat." You smiled a him and he nodded before running down the hallway into Gohans room. You quickly started plating the food. You poured the gravy over the biscuits and placed pancakes on the plate with butter and syrup. You threw several slices of bacon on them and poured everyone a glass of Juice. You heard the sound of the feet hitting the hardwood floor and you looked to see Gohan and Goku walking over gawking at the food. "Holy cow (Yn). How do you make this much food?" You saw them both drooling and you laughed. "Practice. I hope it tastes good" you sat down and grabbed your fork. The other two scurried to there seats and scarfed the food down like animals. You chuckled and you thought you saw Goku blush a little. "Wow (Yn) your an amazing cook" you blushed at Gohans comment. "Thank you sweetie. My mom taught me how to make this." You finished up your food and saw both Boys lucking their plates clean of syrup. You laughed and wiped syrup off of Gokus nose. He stared cross eyed and blushed. You chuckled and got up. "You guys done?" They both nodded and you grabbed there plates. "Gohan why don't you go get dressed. I need to talk to your dad." He looked at his dad and nodded. "Okay. If you need me I'll be in my room" he ran off and you started cleaning the plates. Goku came up from behind you and hugged you. "Thanks for breakfast again. It was amazing". You blushed dark and continued washing the dishes. "I should be thanking you for letting me stay here." You finished up and dried off your hands. "Yknow that Gohans really gotten close to you, right (Yn)?"  You nodded and leaned on Goku who was still holding you. "I've noticed" you felt him nuzzle his face in your neck. "I have to." You blushed dark. "G..Goku" he jumped and let go of you. "Sorry. I...I just miss holding someone close to me....." You turned and stared at him. He had hurt written all over his face and he crossed his arms. You sighed and walked over to him. "Goku..." He stayed stuck in his own thoughts. "Goku look at me." You cupped his cheeks to make him stare at you. His beautiful eyes stared into yours looking for some sort of comfort. You sighed and hugged him tightly. "Goku...you know just because your a man doesn't mean you can't cry. Your hurting really badly and you need to get it off your chest." You felt him grasp the back of your shirt and his body shook. He choked back a sob and you rubbed his back. "Goku...tell me what's wrong. It hurts me to see you this sad....". He then broke just like Gohan had the night before. He cried violently into your shoulder, holding you close to him like you were going to leave him. "W..when ChiChi left...it felt like I was being ripped in two! It hurts so bad knowing that everything I did was to protect her and Gohan and that only ended up with me losing her!" He cried and you felt your heart break. You rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. Once he calmed down a little you pulled away from him and cupped his cheeks again. "Goku...thank you for telling me. I'm sorry that she hurt you so much. I...I just want to see you smile again goku. It hurts to see you this sad." You kissed away his tears making him blush. "(Yn)...I know this is most likely wrong and that you won't feel the same way but I...I think I love you." You stared at Goku awestruck."Goku...I love you too but..." You sighed "am I just a replacement for your Ex?". You felt conflicted about your feeling. "(Yn) your not. I promise. You make me feel a way that no one really ever has." You blushed and wrapped your arms around Goku. "(Yn) I love you...will you please be mine?" Goku pulled away from you and stared into your eyes lovingly. You knew he wouldn't lie to you. You blushed dark and nodded."yes Goku..I will be yours. I love you too" he smiled and picked you up and spun you around.  His normal son smile was back and he was laughing. You couldn't help but smile and laugh along. He stopped and sat you on the ground, staring into your eyes. You smiled and draped your arms over his neck. You both stared at each other lovingly until someone broke the silence. "Umm....does that mean (Yn) can stay here?" You snapped your head to a blushing Gohan. You looked at Goku and he smiled. "Sure Gohan she can stay" he cheered happily and hugged you. You smiled and kissed his forehead. Goku chuckled "Hey let's all watch a movie?". You smiled and picked Gohan up. "Sure! Race ya!" Gohan ran out of the room with you two trailing behind.