When they get scared

Goku (needles)
Goku and you were cuddling happily on the couch while watching a movie. It was of coarse the one and only saw 2. Goku wasn't really paying attention because of how close you were to him. He was mesmerized by you. He held you close as you watched the movie. You jumped and hid your face into Gokus chest as the dreaded needle pit scene appeared. Goku quickly wrapped his arms around you and looked at the screen. He yelled loudly and picked you u, running into the back of the room. You held tightly onto Goku and yelped loudly. Goku sat in the corner with you in his lap while whimpering. Your jaw dropped as you held him tightly. He continued to hold onto you tightly and you sighed. "Goku....are you afraid of needles?" You felt the saiyan stiffin and stop whimpering. He sat up slowly and nodded. "I hate needles." You smiled and kisses him. "Well I'll go change the movie and we will be happy" Goku nodded and let you go. You smiles, kissed his head and ran off to the living room. You quickly turned off the TV and switched the disc. You sighed and went back into the other room. "Goku its over now." He was hidden in the corner. He looked at you and smiled nervously. "Okay good..." He stood up and walked over to you. You hugged him tightly and he sighed. "I hate needles..." You kissed his cheek. "Its okay. I'm here now" you both held each other until Goku calmed down.

Vegeta(worms)
You were outside in the small garden that you and Vegeta and recently made. He didn't mind the idea of growing your food so he let you build the small area filled with plants. You were on your hands and knees digging in the soil and pulling weeds, not minding the labor. Vegeta was away training for a little bit by himself. He was getting tired and decided to take a break. He walked over to you and sat next to you, trying not to look at your butt which was sort of in the air. He smirked and gave it a smack. You yelped and shot him a game. He gave a chuckle and spoke "I regret nothing" you huffed and went back to digging in the ground. "You know...you could've done this for your occupation back on planet Vegeta." You chuckled and nodded. "I've always had a green thumb." You looked back at him and saw the confusion written on his face. "I can make plants grow really easily" his confusion was replaced with his normal expressionless face and he nodded. "Oh..." You giggled no continued to dig until you saw it. A pink earthworm wiggling around. You gasped and picked it up. "Vegeta have you held a worm before?!" You asked turning around to show the little worm. His face went from emotionless to in shock to horrified in a matter of seconds as he yelled loudly. He hit your hand cursing and making the innocent,now traumatized worm fly in the air and land back in the dirt. You quickly caught it and put it back in the ground. You growled at Vegeta and he looked red from embarrassment. You face palmed and sighed. "So now I know that you are terrified of worms...you better not piss me off okay?" Vegeta gave a nod and then ran off to train some more. You sat back down on the ground and huffed. "He is a pain in my ass..." Then you heard him yell back. "ONLY IN THE BEDROOM" you turned red and smacked your head loudly while he cackled in the back ground.

Krillin(you using him)
You were spending some time at the mall with Krillin. He held your hand and had a big smile on his face. You also smiled and hummed happily. He had bought you a bunch of clothes and some movies for you both to watch. You squeezed his hand and he looked at you. "Hey Krillin can we have some ice cream?" You asked as you walked into the food court. "Of coarse (yn) can you go get a table for us?" You nodded and ran off to find one. Krillin quickly bought you both some ice cream and tried finding you. He eventually did, you sat at a table for 2 while talking to a guy. Krillin felt a pain in his heart as he walked to you. You stopped your conversation and turned your attention to your boyfriend. "Hey Krillin! This is my friend Erik." Erik held out his hand and Krillin ignored it. He sat down and handed you your ice cream. "It was nice talking to you (yn) but I gotta go." He waved goodbye at you and you waved back. Krillin was worried when he noticed some things while he was thinking. He just bought you a bunch of stuff, you were talking to other guys and didn't notice that he was flirting with you. This was really similar to his ex Marron. He sighed as you looked at him concerned. "Hey what's wrong shortie?" He jumped and faked a smile at you. "Just thinking..." You raised an eyebrow. "You suck at lying. What's bothering you?" He gulped and explained about his ex. You're eyes widened and without another word, you got up and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back and you sighed. "Im not like her. I won't use you or leave you. I promise." You kissed his head and he smiled. "Thank you. I needed to hear that." You let him go and smiled. "Lets go home now." He nodded and you both left, not even touching the ice cream.