When you realize you love him

Goku

You were on your way to Goku and Gohans house for a while. Apparently Gohan needed help with some of his homework and Goku didn't know how to do it. You smiled seeing there house. You walked closer to see Goku outside training and Gohan sitting at a picnic table holding his head. Goku looked over at you and gave you the classic Goku smile. "Hey (Yn)!" Goku waved and started walking towards you. Gohan looked up,shut his book and went to run to give you a hug but he tripped on one of the table legs. You gasped and he got up. "I'm okay!" He smiled happily before limping over. "Are you sure Gohan?" Goku raised his eyebrow. Gohan smiled and nodded. "I'm fine Dad, I just scraped my knee pretty good." You walked towards Gohan and gave him a small hug. "Are you sure that your okay?" You looked Gohan in the eyes and he nodded. You looked at his pants and noticed that there was a giant hole from when he fell. Goku must've noticed to because he walked over and was staring at Gohans knee too. "Gohan go sit back down. I'm going to go get the first aid kit." Goku walked inside and Gohan sat on the bench. You walked over and sat next to Gohan. You looked over at him and he was staring at you. You smiled at him and he smiled back. "Hey (Yn)?" You looked over at him and he was staring at the ground. "Have you ever met my mom?" Gohan looked as if he was going to cry. You pulled him closer to you and held him. "Not formally but I did see her when I went to do a final checkup on you and your father. She seemed mad and pushed me to the ground." You started stroking his hair. He shook as he held in his sobs. "Gohan you know that you can cry right? Bottling up your emotions will only end up with you having a breakdown later. One that you won't be able to control." You pulled Gohan onto your lap and he broke. His body shook violently as he cried. You held onto him and comforted him by whispering in his ear and rubbing his back soothingly. You felt so bad for the boy. He must've held all this in for a long time. You continued to soothe the boy. You heard Gokus footsteps and you looked up, concern was written all over his face. You looked at Gohan again and kissed his temple. He shook and hiccuped before another wave of tears came. Goku sat next to you and looked at Gohan. He sat down the kit and and opened his arms. You looked at him before sighing. "Gohan your dad wants to hold you..." You said in a hushed voice. He tensed and cried harder. "No! Nonono!" Gohan started shaking his head and was breathing hard. "Gohan!" He started to cover his face and Tried fighting you off of him. You knew what he was having. "Gohan calm down!" You tried uncovering his face but he was stronger than you. Goku quickly understood and pulled his arms down. You grabbed Gohans face and held him in place. This is an anxiety attack. Many people got like this when someone leaves them or something happens. Goku pulled Gohan on his lap and held his arms down. "Gohan relax sweetie." You caressed his face and wiped away his tears. Gohan slowly calmed down. His sobs turned to sniffles and he stopped crying. You looked up at Goku to see his face looked calm but you could tell by his eyes that he was freaking out. Gohan mumbled something and you looked at him. "It'll be okay Gohan. Some people can't move after they have a panic attack." Gokus eyes widened. I gave him a reassuring smile before going back to Gohan. His eyes looked sad. I sighed and stood up. "Goku lets take him inside." He nodded and picked up the boy. You walked over to the door and held it open as Goku walked in. "Where should I sit him?" Goku asked nervously. "On his bed" you heard a yawn. Gohans eyes had shut and his breathing had evened out. "Okay" Goku led you to his room. You opened the door and walked in with Goku trailing behind. You pulled down Gohans bed covers and Goku layed Gohan down on the bed. You covered him up and kissed his head. He snored softly and smiled a little. You looked at Goku who smiled and waved you towards him. You walked close to him and he left towards the living room. He sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him. You smiled and sat. "What did Gohan say to you after I left?" He looked at you. His eyes shined brightly and they showed curiosity. "Well...he asked me if I met his mom. I told him no I didn't formally but I did see her when she left the hospital." Goku cringed at the memory and nodded. "But why was he crying?" You sighed. "I can only guess that the memory of his mother was to much for him. I told him that it wasn't good to hold in his emotions and to just cry. So that's what he did." Goku had a look of understanding. "Okay" you saw him smile brightly making your cheeks warm. He chuckled and lifted his arm as a way of saying "Give me a hug". You scooted closer to him and wrapped your arms around him. You could feel the heat from his body and it made you feel safe. You sighed happily and Goku smiled. "Thank you for being there for us (Yn)" Goku was clearly happy and if you would've looked up, you would've seen how red his face was. You hummed in response and started thinking. Your mind wandered to Goku. How he always made you feel safe, always made you happy, and made sure everyone was okay. Goku rubbed your back and kissed your head. You blushed dark and cuddled closer to him. The sound of his heartbeat lulling you to sleep. His hand stopped rubbing your back and you shut your eyes. Goku looked out the window to see that it was getting late. You started mumbling your thoughts. "Why must you be so sweet". Goku blushed and smiled. You smiled and dozed off. Goku started thinking about what you said. Were you talking about him? Were you seeing someone else? Do you even like him? He sighed and stared at you. "Why do you make me feel this way?" Goku chuckled seeing you stir. He picked you up and took you to his bedroom. He layed you down on his bed and layed next to you. His hands shook as he thought of how chi chi used to complain about how sleeping in bras hurt. He gently reached up your shirt and uncliped the metel. He slowly pulled of the shoulder straps and took it off. You stirred and Goku blushed dark. He didn't want to creep you out. But you were dreaming.