PDA

Goku
Goku doesn't mind showing PDA. He often kisses you, hugs you, holds your hand and even pulls you in his lap in public.

Vegeta
No. He wasn't one to show affection in public unless he saw a moron trying to flirt with you or anyone stared at you. Then he would kiss you passionately in front of them and flip them the bird.

Krillin
He wasn't big on PDA but he would hold your hand and hug you in public. Maybe a kiss on your cheek if he felt comfortable.

Yamcha
He loved it. He would hug you, kiss you, make out with you, and even smack your ass in public. Now you would often, in return smack him upside the head for acting lewd.

Trunks
It wasn't common with Trunks. He often acted very professional when it came to work and when he was out around the time nest but if you come back from a parallel quest or a mission hurt, he smothers you in affection and worries about you a lot.

Gohan
He was a blushing mess when it came to PDA. You both often held hands, hugged and kissed each others cheeks and that was it.

Piccolo
He wasn't fond of it at all. The most you could ever get him to do was hold your hand. He would blush hard at the littlest things too.

Android 17
He loved it a lot. He would hug, kiss,hold you and shower you in affection. He wouldn't get inappropriate in public though.

Raditz
You both hardly ever interacted during the day unless you had nothing to do and he wasn't on a mission. So it wasn't often that you would go around Friezas ship together but when you did, he would hold you and kiss your head.

💕Bonus💕

Jeice
Jeice was a little blushing wreck. You could hold his hand, kiss his cheek. Hug him, and tell him that you loved him but everything you did, his face would turn a darker shade of red. That's when you call him your red crayon.

Whis
Whis wouldn't show his affection to you in public unless if you were alone or around people he was comfortable with. The second you were alone, he would hug you, hold you, and kiss your head happily.

Beerus
Beerus was cuddly and he loved PDA. Even though he had to keep his reputation as the scary and threatening God of destruction, he would melt and our when you rubbed his ears, kissed his nose, and held him close

Broly

Broly didn't really care for it much but it did keep him fairly calm when you grabbed his hand or hugged him tight. He would snap out of it because he doesn't wanna hurt you. Anyone else is fine but not you.

Wow 3 chapters in 1 night. Can you tell that I can't sleep?