First kiss

Goku

You smiled and walked outside to your two boys who were training hard. Your smile widened when you saw Gohan land some punches on Goku. Goku smirked and jumped on top of Gohan, pinning him to the ground. Gohan whined and you giggled. "Hey you two! Stop wrestling and come get a drink!" You walked back inside and heard them slowly following you. You grabbed 3 cups for your drinks and sat them on the counter. Gohan ran over and sat on his seat waiting happily. The boy smiled when you ruffled his hair causing sweat to fling everywhere. Goku went over to the fridge and pulled out a jug of lemonade that you made earlier that day. You smiled and sat next to the smiling boy as Goku filled up the glasses. You smirked and poked Gohans nose making him look cross eyed. You busted out laughing and Gohan blushed. Goku chuckled and wrapped his arms around you. He snuggled into your neck happily. You giggled and kissed his slick head. He smiled and you leaned on him. Gohan smiled and finished drinking his Lemonade. Once he was done he got off of his chair and started walking towards the bathroom. "I'm going to shower. I feel nasty." You smiled and Goku gently kissed your neck. You giggled and tangled your fingers in his hair. He smiled and slid his arms under you. You giggled as he picked you up, took you to the couch, and sat down with you on his lap. You giggled and hugged him tightly. "I love you Goku." Goku blushed and held you gently. "I love you too (Yn)." You pulled away from Goku and stared into his eyes. He smiled and moved a stray hair that was in your face making you blush. He chuckled and rubbed your cheek with his thumb. "Your so beautiful." You blushed darker and noticed that he was staring at your lips. You smiled "Goku...you can do it if you want too." Goku blushed dark red and smiled back. "You don't mind?" You shook your head and placed your forehead on his. He smiled and stared into your eyes. "I love you so much." You smiled and placed your lips on his. Goku kissed back happily. You blushed and pulled away. Goku smiled a giant son smile. You giggled and kissed his head. "Thank you for making me so happy (Yn)." Goku hugged you tightly and you hugged him back. "I can only say the same to you Goku." You kissed his jaw, making him smile and pull you in for another kiss.

Vegeta

You were giggling like a weirdo which was distracting your your prince from his training. "What are you laughing at woman?!" He yelled at you as he tried to dodge the ki blasts that the robots shot at him. You tried to stop your giggles but failed. "It's nothing my prince. Just keep training!" You heard him grumble as he stopped what he was doing and walked next to you. "I don't believe you." You laid on the ground and smiled. He smirked and went into a push up position on top of you. You would blush and giggle. He smiled and decided to try something. He bent his arms and his face was about an inch away from yours. You stared at his lips and smiled. You heard him give a low chuckle as he did another push-up. When he went back down again he slammed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened but shut after a couple of seconds. Your kiss was passionate and sloppy. When he pulled away you whimpered and he chuckled. "I love you princess." He smiled and laid down onto your chest making you blush dark. You tangled one of your hands in his hair and the other hand rubbed his back. You smiled and started singing quietly until you heard snoring. You looked down and saw Vegeta sleeping. You giggled and gently picked up your prince and took him inside your house and laid him on his bed. You were going to leave until you felt him grab your wrist. "Princess stay with me?" His rough, tired voice pleaded. You sighed, turned, and crawled into the bed with him. He held you tightly and you both fell asleep.

Krillin

You smiled seeing your shortie practicing his kamehameha. You giggled and walked towards him. "Still trying to beat my distance?" You laugh as Krillin blushed dark. "N...no! I just wanted to practice!"  He rubbed his neck and you giggled. "Well once your done with that I want you to hang out with me." You gave him a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. He blushed dark as you ran back onto the beach and you sat under the large umbrella. You layed down onto a blanket that you had layed out and you even folded up a towel to use a pillow. You sighed and put on some music. You smiled and layed down on the blanket. You shut your eyes and heard someone walking near you. "Hey (Yn). Mind if I join?" You smiled and opened your arms. "Come here sweetie." You saw Krillin smile as he layed next to you. You snuggled into his side and kissed his shoulder. "I love you Krillin." He smiled and flipped onto his side, pulling you closer. You smiled and kissed his jaw. He blushed and smiled. "I love you too sweetie." He pulled up your jaw and planted a sweet kiss on your lips. You blushed and stared at him in awe. He chuckled and smiled. You smiled back and pulled him back in for another sweet kiss.