The REST of the proposals

Yamcha
You sat alone on the couch. You didn't know why but Yamcha had asked you to wait for him there. You huffed and laid down. He was taking forever. you shut your eyes and were trying to relax when you heard someone clear their throat. You opened your eyes and a small smile appeared on your face. "Whats new Pussycat?" You giggled at the song reference and opened your arms. He hugged you lovingly and sat something in your hand. You pushed him away and examined the thing in your hand. It was a baseball. You smiled, knowing about his love for baseball. You spun it around in your hand and saw the writing. It asked "will you marry me?" Your jaw dropped and you looked at Yamcha to see him on his knee, holding out a ring in his hands, you saw how red his face was and you smiled. You loved this man so much. You got off of the couch and kneeled next to him. He continued to look at the ground, fear of rejection was on his mind but it all went away when you cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He jumped and slowly kissed back. He relaxed and smiled when you pulled away. "Is that a yes?" You nodded and kissed him again.

 "Is that a yes?" You nodded and kissed him again

Trunks
You yawned and opened your eyes. You instantly frowned when you noticed that trunks wasn't in be with you. This never happened unless if there was an emergency. You continued to frown as you sat up, your nightgown fell down past your fingertips as you stood. You rubbed your eyes tiredly and went to go get some coffee. You grumbled and poured yourself a cup when you felt arms wrap around you. You helped and dropped the now empty coffee pot. You heard a low chuckle and soon realized that it was no one other than your boyfriend. You groaned and glared at the lavender haired man. He chuckled and nestled his face into your neck. "Sorry (yn) but I wanted to surprise you with something," you turned and hugged him. "Well next time make sure that I'm not holding a coffee pot." You smiled and saw him smile back. "Well I wanna show you it." He gently took your hand and took you to the living room. You saw it and gasped. "Yes Yes Yes!" You turned and kissed him lovingly. He kissed back and held you tight. "I love you so much." "I love you too trunks."

GohanYou sat alone in your bedroom

Gohan
You sat alone in your bedroom. You had just woke up and were rubbing your eyes. Gohan walked in holding a cup of coffee for you. "Mornin sleeping beauty." You gave him a goofy smile, your hair was everywhere and you looked like an adorable mess. Gohan chuckled and handed you the cup. You took a few sips and smiles, seeing the small message just below the rim of the cup. "Aww Gohan did you make this cup for me?" He blushed and nodded. "Yeah I did." You sat up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you it's adorable." He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "You okay Gohan?" He nodded and smiled again. "Y-yeah just anxious." You continued to talk to him and drink out of the cup until it was gone. You didn't see the message at the bottom and it was killing Gohan. He coughed nervously and looked at you. "Hey did I spell everything right on the cup?" You glanced down at the cup, readings the words at the rim and then slowly down at the bottom. Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. "Y-yes Gohan!" You hugged him tightly and kissed him, the taste of coffee still lingered on your lips and Gohan smiled. "I'm happy that my spelling was correct." You giggled and nuzzled into his neck. "Me too dork."