When you realize something part 2

Yamcha
You sat on the couch while  holding the stick in your hands. What the fuck were you going to do. A big plus sign was on the stick and you were having a mini heart attack. You weren't even sure if Yamcha wanted a kid. You shut your eyes and tried to calm down, tears ran down your face. "Fuck..." Thank god he is out training. You stood up and sighed. How were you going to tell him..."Oh I know!" You ran into the kitchen and started getting things ready.
*Timeskip*
You sighed and continued to cook dinner. "Hey Yamcha can you get whatever's in the oven out so I can put the lasagna in to cook." Yamcha nodded and opened the oven to see a hamburger bun. He pulled it out and raised an eyebrow. "Why is their hamburger buns in the oven?" You shrugged and went to preheat the oven. "Think about it." You sat on the couch and started watching tv when he walked in. "Are you?" You looked him with a smile. "Am I what Bandit?" He gulped and sputtered out "P-P-Pregnant?" You smiled and nodded. He smiled happily. "Y-You're not lying right?" You shook your head. "No I'm not lying" He smiled wide and attacked you with kisses. You laughed no pulled him into a hug. "I'm gonna be a daddy..." You smiled and kissed his forehead. "You'll be a great dad."

Trunks
You were sitting talking to Supreme Kai of Time. You told her that you've been feeling ill but also missed your time of the month. She smiled and told you that it would be okay and to relax. She went inside of the time nest, dragging you behind her giddily. She pulled you to a scroll. You raised an eyebrow at her and she opened it. It showed you and trunks holding a little baby in your arms. He was a smiling mess and so were you. You giggled and smiled wide. You heard Kai of time speak up. "This is you in the next year. So my guess is that you are pregnant." Your eyes widened in disbelief. How were you going to tell Trunks? You felt your heart race fast and you jumped when Kai of time placed her hand on your arm. "It's okay just tell him. He will be really happy I know it." She winked at you and walked off leaving you shocked but happy.

-another timeskip-

You and Trunks were cuddling on the couch, exchanging gentle kisses and kind words. You were laying on his chest, his arms around you. You giggled when you felt him tickle your side. He continued to tickle you until you both were on the floor laughing. Eventually he stopped and just stared at you. He was on top of you, looking straight into your eyes. You blushed and hid your face behind your hands. Even though you both have been dating for over a year, he still had this effect on you that made you feel like a little girl having her first crush. He chuckled And pulled your hands away from your face. He then placed a gentle kiss on your lips. You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. You both continued to kiss until he pulled away for air. You giggled and pulled him into a hug. He chuckled and shoved his face into your neck. "I love you (yn)" he said kissing your neck. "I love you too Trunks....I gotta tell you something." He pulled away and tilted his head. "What is it?" You grabbed his hands and looked at your belly. "I'm pregnant.." You wouldn't look into his eyes out of fear. If you would've, you would have seen his eyes light up and a big smile appear on his face. "That's...That's amazing!" He picked you up and spun you around. You laughed and clung to him tightly. He sat on the couch and pulled you into another kiss. You shut your eyes and hummed happily into the kiss. He pulled away, smiled wide and told you,
"We are going to be kickass parents."

Gohan
You stood on the scale nervously. You've noticed that you've been gaining weight recently and were worried about it. Your stomach was slightly bigger that it used to be, making you scared that something was wrong.  You went to your doctor and eventually she told you what was making you gain weight. You were pregnant. You were panicking slightly the whole time you went home. You didn't know you would break the news to Gohan. You walked into your house to find said man reading a book. You smiled and took off your shoe. "Hey sweetheart. How was the doctors?" He sat his book down and smiled at you. You gulped nervously and sat on his lap. "Well...it was okay I guess." He wrapped his arms around you. "You guess? Is everything okay?" You nodded and kissed his head. "Yeah but they gave me some news..." He grabbed your hands. "Well tell me then." You took a deep breath and said it. "I'm pregnant." His eyes widened and he smiled wide. "Thats great news sweetheart. There was no reason to be nervous." He kissed your nose and then went to your belly.
"I promise you that we will take good care of you."