realizing they loved you

(It's all in there POV)

Goku

I woke up to find (yn) asleep holding my son in her arms. I couldn't help but smile due to the sight. She was leaning against the tree with Gohan on her lap. Ever since Chi Chi left me, I've been having even more problems. Gohan would often lock himself in his room and only come out if he needed food or to pee. It made me sad to see how much this was hurting him. I was trying my hardest to make him happy but I can't help but feel like I'm failing. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. She seems to be one of the slim few that he talks to now. I looked back over at them. (Yn) had a peaceful look on her face. She had a loving smile, her long eyelashes shined in the morning sun and her hair fell into her face slightly. I stared at her for what felt like an eternity before I moved my hand over to her face. I gently moved her hair and tucked it behind her ear. Her skin looked so soft and I wanted to touch it. I blushed at the thought. I slowly layed my hand onto her cheek. She leaned into my touch and smiled slightly. I turned even darker and gently rubbed my thumb on her soft skin. I smiled and took my hand away from her. She was so beautiful. I have no idea if she is even single. I doubt it considering how beautiful she was. My chest hurt at the idea of her with someone else. Then it hit me harder than one of Vegetas punches. I love this girl...

Vegeta (this is back when you first met)

I laid limply on the ground. I Prince Vegeta had just been beaten by a low class saiyan. I hissed in pain as an escape plan came to my mind. I reached over and grabbed the controller for the  space pod I came to earth in. I groaned loudly and pressed the red button in the center of the device. A heard a loud thump and slowly raised my head.  The pod came to the right location but it was around 20 feet away. I knew that walking over there wasn't an option due to my injuries. I started crawling towards the pod, feeling every rock scrape my body causing certain areas to bleed. The pain was almost unbearable and I collapsed onto the ground. At this rate I wouldn't be able to get into the pod. It was useless. My head fell onto the ground and tears threatened to fall.  I stayed like this until I heard someone walking towards me. My body tensed and my eyes shut tightly. I felt the person gently put my arm around them and they Slowly picked me up. I hissed and opened my eyes to find the girl who was friends with Kakarot. The girl who looked so similar to my old friend I used to play with back on planet Vegeta. She looked almost the same only older and her body was more developed. I Looked into her eyes, she smiled and whispered "it'll be okay". She then slowly walked me over to the pod and helped me in. I looked at her. I wanted to ask her why she was helping me even though I killed her friends. She made sure I was comfortable and even went as far as to kiss the small cut on my forehead. I blushed and whispered a small thank you. She smiled and nodded. I turned and shut the pod. It then went flying into space. The whole time that girl was on my mind. I felt my heart beat faster at the thought of the beautiful woman. My cheeks became hot and I sighed. I am almost positive that this woman will be on my mind for a while...

Krillin

After the long spar with (yn), I walked into the house out of breath and sore. I really shouldn't underestimate girls. I walked over to the couch and plopped down onto it. I groaned and stretched, yawning a little while doing so. I heard the door open and shut to find (Yn) standing there stretching. When she lifted her arms, her shirt went up to. Revealing her flat,tan stomach. I blushed slightly and turned my attention towards the TV. I heard (Yn) move into the kitchen and open the fridge. I yawned and shut my eyes. I soon found myself falling asleep.

*Timeskip*

I woke up to find myself laying on a pillow and covered with a small blanket. I yawned loudly and stretched my arms. I rubbed my eyes before getting off of the couch and cracking my back. I looked over at a table to find a note