Imagine set 1

Goku
Imagine Goku coming back from training with Vegeta and you having to patch him up because Vegeta got a little too carried away.

Vegeta
Imagine Young Vegeta holding you back when young you both Lived on Frieza's ship.

Krillin
Imagine Krillin making a huge pillow fort so you could both sleep together and watch movies.

Yamcha
Imagine Gathering the Dragonballs and wishing for Yamcha back. When you see him, you smack him upside the head and then hug him.

Trunks
Imagine finding a sleeping trunks in the time nest, so you pick him up and fly him home so he can sleep.

Gohan
Imagine You and Gohan leaving each other random little love notes.

Piccolo
Imagine Piccolo letting you wear his turban while he trained.

Android 17
Imagine him waking you up and randomly going "BABE pack your bags, were going on a trip!" And then you both traveling around.

Raditz
Imagine Braiding Raditz's hair while he slept and putting bows in it.

Jeice
Imagine you both going to space Australia to watch the space dingos.

Whis
Imagine Whis teaching you in return for ramen noodles and cuddles.

Beerus
Imagine Petting Beerus as he slept so he would purr.

Broly
Imagine keeping broly calm by singing lullabies to him.

BONUS BOY

FRIEZA
Imagine Frieza calling you his Queen and you bossing everyone around.

(Hey guys! Like Youtubers? I would really appreciate it if you would go check out my Youtuber boyfriend/girlfriend scenario book! Thank you again)