Alternate 2 part 1

When they find you self harming
Self harm is more than just cutting. It can be scratching yourself until your skin turns red and puffy,making it scar up. It can be hitting yourself so you get bruises and you hurt, it can be carving,which is like cutting but actually cutting words into your skin. I will also be counting Eating disorders here as well, even though most people don't view it as self harm,

With this said of you ever need anyone to talk to you can always message me on here or DM me on Instagram @kosmic_frogs I will be there for you. You are not alone,

Now onto the story

Goku
You laid in bed, not wanting to get up. Goku had left early that morning to go train with Vegeta. You felt an urge. You wanted to do it. Voices in your head gently whispered in your head.

"Worthless" one said
"No one loves you" said another
"You're ugly" they continued to chant.

The voices slowly got louder and louder as time went on. In reality it might've been 5 minutes but it felt like hours. You couldn't take it. Tears leaked out from the corners of your eyes as you quickly ran into the bathroom. You furiously wiped your tears away as you searched for your release. You opened up a cabinet and found it. You pulled out the shiny piece of sharp metal. It's cool exterior rested on the warm flesh of your forearm. You laid your arm above the sink so any and all of the red liquid that would pour from your delicate arm. You took a breath and slowly drug the blade across your scarred skin. You pulled away and examined it. Too shallow. Barely but the flesh,making only small beads of red appear. The voices chanted for more. Tears ran down once more as you slid the metal across your skin again. Just right. It flowed just the right amount. Not to much but just enough to satisfy your thirst. You sighed, enjoying the stinging sensation. You noticed that the voices went away. You sighed now staring at your tender,torn flesh. You gently sat down the small rectangular blade and stared at your arm. Old faded scars littered your arm along with the new ones. You shut your eyes and sighed. "I gotta clean up before-" you were interrupted by another voice. "Before I see?" You looked up to see the man you love staring back at you with hurt in his eyes. You felt guilty. You looked down at the floor and started to cry again. Goku slowly walked up behind you and gave you a gentle hug from behind. More tears fell and you soon felt your shoulder becoming wet. You knew Goku was crying. You slowly turned around and hugged him gently. "I'm so sorry Goku..." he hugged you back gently, afraid that he might break you. He hid his face in your neck and wept. You grabbed into him tightly as you felt yourself getting weak. He noticed and carefully picked you up. He carried you into the bedroom and sat you in the bed. He quickly went back into the bathroom. You sat in silence, not wanting to think about it. He came back with some bandages and some stuff to clean it. He sat on the bed and started fixing up your arm. You shut your eyes and bit the inside of your cheek. You didn't cry but your heart ached seeing Goku wipe his tears away every few seconds. Once he finished cleaning your arm, he gently pulled you into his lap. "Why?" Was all he was able to say. You sighed and snuggled into his chest. "I-" he stopped you by kissing your lips. "Never mind. I don't wanna know...but you're going to stop this okay? Please..." you wiped his tears way and nodded silently. "Okay..." he sighed and held you close.

Vegeta

You waited for your prince to come home once more from training. It was late and the sun had went down. You wore his pink "bad man" shirt and some jeans. You watched the Tv alone on the couch. This was the 5th time that it happened this week. You frowned and decided that maybe going on a walk would calm your nerves. You went outside with now a pair of sneakers on. You walked and walked until you reached a waterfall. The place that you would often go to for comfort. You sat down on a log and shut your eyes, enjoying the outdoor sounds happily. You didn't know why Vegeta had been avoiding you the past couple of days. It kind of made your heart ache when you thought about it. Did you upset him? Did you do something wrong? You sighed and started gently scratching at your wrist subconsciously. Is he loosing interest in you? You frowned and scratched more. Was it because you went training with Yamcha last week? You did congratulate him on becoming stronger by hugging him. Maybe that was it. As you fell deeper into your thoughts, you scratched your wrist harder.

Maybe he was cheating? Your wrist became raw and red dots started appearing.
Maybe he was dead? Your skin started to burn
Maybe you just weren't good enough... Your skin was on fire and was bleeding.

You broke out of your trance and stared at your wrist. "God fucking damn it..." you carefully crawled over to the water and the blood off. As the cool, clear, liquid came I'm contact with your burning, red, flesh...you hissed in pain. You failed to notice the male behind you until you looked into the water to see his reflection. You yelped and fell into the water. Vegeta chuckled and pulled you out. You shivered and glared at him. He hugged you and kissed your head. "Sorry for scaring you." You shivered and tried to gain his warmth. He picked you up gently and held you. He teleported into the house and sat you on the bed. You glared at him. You're arm was hurting and him tossing you around like a doll wasn't helping the pain. He went to your dresser and pulled out a set of fresh,dry, warm clothes. He tossed them to you and smirked. You grabbed the and went into the bathroom without another word. Vegeta was secretly worried about why you weren't talking to him. He opened the door to see you in you're new yoga pants and a bra. You squeaked. Vegeta, being observant and nosey, examined you up and down. His glaring eyes stopped at your red wrist, covered in scabs. He walked forewords and grabbed your wrist, making you scream in pain. He quickly let go and extended your arm. "What is that?" He pointed at the injuries. He knew what they were even if you didn't say it. His scowl turned into a look of sympathy as you stammered and cried about feeling like he abandoned you. He frowned and grabbed some stuff to clean the irritated injury. "Why would I ever abandon my princess?" He kissed your eyes and lifted his long, blue sleeves to show scars on his arms. You're eyes widened in shock. He went on to explain about how he would self harm after you left him alone on Friezas ship and why he did it. You cried and listened to his heart through his shirt. He held you tight and comfortingly.
"I'll make sure my princess is safe"

KRILLIN

You looked at the plate in front of you, feeling sick to your stomach. Everyone was laughing and having a good time at Bulmas party but not you. You've lost a little weight recently because you decided that you were too fat.  You stopped eating and started training more. Krillin noticed and encouraged you to eat more. Your stomach sent pain through you and you winced. Krillin sat a hand on your thigh and sighed. "Please eat something (yn). I don't want you to get sick." You looked at him sadly and got up to go to the bathroom. You couldn't eat no matter how much you wanted too. "I'll become ft if I do." You went to open the door when Krillin grabbed your hand. "(Yn) seriously. Why haven't you been eating?" You looked at him sadly and hugged him. You cried explaining about how you felt fat and ugly. He held you close and kissed you. "Hey...it'll be okay. You're the most beautiful, talented and kind person I've ever met. You're not fat you're beautiful. I love you." You smiled and hugged him tight. "Love you too shortie..." He smiled and pulled away. "Come on. There's sushi and dumplings and even pudding." Your stomach growled and you laughed with him a little before going to eat.