(Alternate timeline) #1

WARNING THIS DEALS WITH SOMETHING PEOPLE MAY FIND SENSITIVE AND OR TRIGGERING. PLEASE IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE EXTREME EMOTIONAL AND MATURE CHAPTERS THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE.

PART 1

Goku

Goku and you walked into the doctors office, happy and excited. You were getting ready to see the baby once again. You skipped inside with Goku chuckling behind you. You were both happy and smiling fools. Gohan stayed at home, not wanting to go. You smiled and held Gokus hand when you went into the office. You laid down in the bed, Goku giving you a kiss on the head and rubbed your belly. You've noticed that your belly hasn't grown that much and it slightly concerned you. The doctor walked in and started talking to you. You slowly grew more and more excited by every passing second. The doctor started looking for the baby, using the wand on your flat stomach. You're anticipation grew and grew and grew. After a couple of minutes, you slowly grew more concerned. You asked the doctor why you couldn't see the baby. He looked at you sadly and said "well...I'm sorry to say this but you aren't carrying a child...You were originally but I'm guessing that something had happened and he didn't make it." And just like that, your whole world was flipped upside down. Your heart broke in a million pieces. You no longer had a baby. You were no longer having YOUR baby. Tears welled in your eyes and you turned to Goku. He looked just as broken as you were if not more. The doctor excused himself from the room and you just were speechless. Goku sat next to you on the bed and pulled you into his arms. You grabbed him and started shaking. He knew that he had to be strong for you but he felt like the world hated you. Tears leaked out of your eyes and you were blubbering apologies to the Saiyan. He pulled your chin up and kissed you. "It'll be okay....we can try again another time..." You continued to cry as he carried you out of the doctors and teleported you home. Gohan didn't say a word, he could tell what had happened. He too felt his heart break, he walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you. "It's okay momma...We are strong...we can make a small memorial for them.." You cried into the teens hair and held him. That night, you didn't eat, you couldn't sleep, and you felt so hollow. Goku knew that nothing was going to help, it was going to take time and lots of patience. He was hurting to but this time, he let you cry on him. He had to be your hero now.

Vegeta
You were laughing. You were at Bulma birthday party, you were 7 months long and you were super happy. The pregnancy was going just fine and the baby, whom you found out was a baby girl, was as healthy as she could be. You laughed and drank some sparkling apple cider, something Bulma bought You because you couldn't drink. You smiled and took another drink. It tickled the inside of your mouth and you hummed at the taste. You placed a hand on your belly and felt the baby kick. You jumped a little and then laughed. Bulma chuckled too. You looked around and couldn't see Vegeta anywhere. "Gimme a sec Bulma. Gotta go find my moron." You got up and started looking. Bulma ran beside you and joined you in the search. Eventually you found him and you walked over to him. "Hey Vegeta whatcha doing?" You gently grabbed his hand, noticing the two standing in front of him. You had a feeling like you should know them. Vegeta squeezed your hand and told you not to mess with them and to avoid them. You  nodded and kissed his cheek. He blushed slightly and put on his grumpy act. You walked away and went back to the party. After a while you saw all 3 of them come back. The purple cat glared at you and it made you feel uncomfortable. You looked down and tried to avoid his gaze.  After a while, everything seemed fine and dandy, except that Vegeta wouldn't come near you, to focused on the big cat. You sighed and rubbed your belly. You were starting to get bored until you looked up to see the cat and Buu fighting over pudding. Eventually the fight blew up and you understood why Vegeta wanted you to stay away from them. Everyone was terrified after he defeated Vegeta. You overheard him talking about a super Saiyan God and then saw him charge up a blast. You could tell that the blast was powerful so you ran over and punched the cat as hard as you could. He stumbled and glared at you. You didn't even realize what you had done or who you messed with. Vegeta was wide eyed and in shock. Everyone was. The cat let out a low growl and before anyone could react, he punched you. Hard. Right in the stomach. In that moment you felt it. You remembered it. He was the God of destruction Beerus...and he had just destroyed  your whole world. You fell to the ground, curled in a ball in pain. You couldn't tell but the pain in your abdomen was unbearable. You couldn't tell because you wore black pants , but you were also bleeding. Vegeta instantly knew that he had just killed his baby and hurt his queen. His anger rose and so did his power. "YOU HURT MY (YN) YOU BASTARD!!" He yelled and went super Saiyan 2, surpassing Gokus power and attacked the god. Bulma and dende ran over to you, Bulma had tears running down her face and Dende was trying to heal you. You laid there in horrendous pain, not only physically but emotionally. Once you felt most of the pain fade, Bulma helped you up and took you away from them. She held you tight as you cried silently. She rocked you and hushed you, trying to help the pain in any way. Trying to take your mind off of something that was killing you. You didn't even notice that Vegeta had been defeated once again. You just sat and cried silently. You sensed another power come by. It was clearly Goku. Vegeta took all of the little strength he had, and dashed to you with it. He ended up taking one look at you, in Bulmas arms, so vulnerable and now so broken. He too had broke at that moment. Tears ran down his face and he sat next to Bulma. He took you in his arms and rocked you. Bulma left to try to resolve the fights, but the fight had taken something that you thought no one could. Vegeta held you close, let you cry into his chest, as he cried into your hair. His pride was gone but he didn't care. His child, his princess, was now gone. Just in the blink of an eye. He had so many emotions all flowing through him, just like you. It was overwhelming. You both didn't move for a while. Eventually Goku went running to you both, needing Vegeta and you to help him turn into the god form. He made a mistake though. Goku stated "I need your help. I need to turn into a god to beat Beerus. If you two join then we would need 3 less saiyans cause of the baby!" At that moment was when Anger took over Vegeta. He sat you down and Yelled. No. He Screamed and hollered and barked at him. Eventually Goku got the idea and left you guys alone. Vegeta was livid, but went back to holding you. You finally spoke "Vegeta...." He looked at you and continued to hold you. "Yes my queen?" You choked on a sob that was threatening to rip itself from your throat. You held him tight and what you said killed him.