what you do for Halloween

Goku (Tom and jerry)

You laughed at Goku as he walked out in the faded blue clothes that you made to look like a cats. He smiled and put his hands up. "Meow....am I a cute cat?" You smiled and put on his cat ears. "Yes Goku but promise not to eat me?" He gave a dark smirk. "No promises there (Yn)." You blushed dark and he laughed. "Don't worry sweetie. I won't bite...tonight." He whispered the last part as he grabbed a black makeup pencil and drew on your whiskers followed by his own. You giggled and got some black makeup on your finger and tapped his nose. He stared dumbfounded at the black spot before smiling and dashing to pick you up. "Goku! Your such a weirdo" you kissed his forehead and smiled and he walked towards the door. As he went to leave the back of your head hit the top of the door. "Ow! Goku I know that we're supposed to hate each other in the show but you don't have to in real life!" Your eyes watered as you got a headache. "Aw sweetie I'm sorry! I didn't mean too." He lowered you so your legs were around his waist. "It's okay. Let's just go to the party now!" You smiled and kissed his jaw and he smiled. "Okay!" With that he carried you to Bulmas house.

Vegeta(Sonic and tails)

You finished spraying Vegetas hair blue as he grumbled about his costume. "Why couldn't we have just been a King and Queen?" You sighed and wrapped your arms around him from behind. "Because that would be too predictable." He groaned and stood up. "I have no idea what this is even from!" You chuckled and placed some goggles on your head. "Vegeta this is from one of my favorite video games. We can play it once we get back." He smirked and wrapped his arms around you. "Or we could play a different game..." You blushed dark and Vegeta smirked. "I like my idea better." You rolled your eyes and grabbed Vegetas hand. "We should get going. The party will start soon." He nodded and you both headed out the door.

Krillin(Popeye and Olive Oyl)

"(Yn)! Can you draw anchors on my arms?" Krillin yelled as you walked down the stairs. "Only If you help me find my shoes." He nodded and threw you a sharpie. You grabbed it and he held out his arm. He watched as you gently drew the anchors on his arms. He chuckled as it tickled his arm and you smiled. "There now help me find my shoes!" You dashed off. When Krillin found you again, you were bent over the railing trying to reach your shoes. Krillin smirked and walked over. He slapped your ass and you yelped. You ended up grabbing one of your shoes and smacking Krillin upside the head with it. He fell on the ground and groaned. You sighed and helped him up. "Don't be like my grandpa." He nodded and you grabbed your other shoe. "Whelp..let's head to Bulmas?" He nodded, grabbed your hand, and walked out the door.

Yamcha(Ash and Pikachu)

"Ow!" You yelped in pain when Yamcha threw a plastic Pokėball at you. "Why can't I catch you?!" You growled and looked at the trick buzzer on your hand. You smirked and walked near Yamcha. "Good one." You held out your hand which he smiled and grabbed. His eyes widened when he got zapped and he pulled away from you. "Ow what the fuck?!" You laughed hard. "It's super effective." He smiled and shook his hand to regain feeling in his hand. He smiled patted your head "we better start heading out. Bulma will be pissed if we're late to her party." You nodded as he held open the door for you. You smiled and walked out as he followed. You held out your hand for him to hold but he got shocked again. You laughed as he bounced around in pain. You switched sides so he could actually hold your hand and you stayed silent the whole way there.

Trunks(Sally and Jack Skellington)

You straitened out your red wig and pulled on your dress. "Trunks! Can you help me with my dress?" You yelled for your boyfriend who was spraying his hair white. You sighed and heard the door open. "Yeah? What do I need to do?" You moved the wig. "Can you zip me up?" Trunks nodded and he walked over, placing his hands on the zipper and pulling it up. You smiled and hugged him. He looked cute in his stripy suit and oversized bow tie. You giggled and pecked his jaw. He blushed and held you closer. "I love you Sally..." You giggled and held him tighter. "I love you too Jack." He smiled and rubbed your back. "Don't forget we have a party to go to." He chuckled as you held him tighter. "I don't wanna." He chuckled and kissed your head. "We gotta now let's go." He grabbed your hand and led you outside. He smiled and squeezed your hand. You smiled and you held each other's hands the whole way to the party.

Gohan(Cosmo and Wanda)

You smiled as you sprayed Gohans hair neon green. He coughed and laughed at how green his hair is. "Oh my god (Yn)!" You smiled and kissed his neck. "I love you Gohan. Thank you for doing this with me." You heard him sigh and you giggled. You grabbed the black tie and sitting on his lap. He blushed as you put the tie around his neck. You kissed his nose and hugged him tightly. "Your the cutest Cosmo I've ever seen." He smiled and hugged you back. "Your the cutest Wanda I've ever seen." You giggled and he looked at the clock. "Its 8:20. Should we start heading to Bulmas?" You smiled and nodded. He picked you up and you clung onto him. "I won't drop you." He opened the door and walked out. "I know." You kissed nose and he blushed. You smiled and snuggled into his neck. "I love you Gohan." "Love you too Hun."

Piccolo(Yoshi and Mario)

You giggled at the green man wearing a turtle shell. "I feel like Roshi." This made you laugh louder and you hugged him tightly. "Well I think you look cute!" He grunted and you smiled. "I don't understand this Holliday." He placed his hand on his forehead. You kissed his cheek and he blushed under his hand. "Hey Piccolo....Can I ride you to Bulmas?" You laughed when Piccolo started stuttering and jumped from his seat. "IM NOT A GADDAMN YOSHI!" You laughed and hugged piccolo tightly. "Sorry...I ment can you carry me?" He nodded and you jumped on his back. "ONWARD! TO THE PARTY!" You laughed as piccolo started walking towards Bulmas house.