The proposal 1-2-3

Goku
It was Christmas and you,Gohan, and Goku were all decorating the tree. You were humming happily and were listening to music. Gohan placed a star on the very top of the tree and you all stood back and admired your work. You giggled and kissed Gohans head and Gokus cheek. You all were giggling and smiling wide. Little did you know, Goku and Gohan were exchanging looks. Goku nodded and they put their plan into action. "Hey momma we forgot one." You looked at the boy and raised an eyebrow. "Really?" Gohan nodded and ran to a small box, grabbing a shiny ball with your name on it, and handed it to you. You took it an saw it had your name on it. "Awwww did you guys make this for me?" You smiled and examined it more. Gohan nodded happily and kissed your cheek making you blush. "It's a gift. Dad had the idea." You smiled and kissed Goku happily. He smiled and held you. "There's more to it." You raised an eyebrow and noticed that it could be opened. You did just that and gasped. On the inside of the ball it asked "will you marry me?" Tears ran down your face happily and you just kept nodding. Goku had a big smile on his face and gently took the ball from you. He grabbed the ring that was inside and slipped it on your finger. You admired the ring and tackle hugged Goku, showering his face in kisses. He laughed and Gohan smiled wide. You turned to the boy and kissed his head happily. You all were so happy and cuddled on the couch all night long.

 You all were so happy and cuddled on the couch all night long

Vegeta
Vegeta was nervous there was no doubting that. It was your 2 year anniversary and he was determined to pop the question. He sat up a nice dinner in front of a lake inside of a gazebo. He sat in slightly better clothes than normal on the bench inside. Soon enough you walked over to where he was and gasped. You were wearing a royal blue dress and your hair was wavy. Your makeup was flawless and the sunset was making your eyes sparkle. It took his breath away. You walked over and gave him a nice sweet kiss. He pulled you close to him and he pulled you into his lap on the bench. You smiled and laughed when he shoved his nose in your hair. He hummed happily and held you. You both ate quietly and enjoyed each other's presence. After the food was eaten and the sun had set, he decided to put his plan in action. He held you and started playing with your hands. You noticed this and turned to him. "Are you okay my prince?" He looked into your eyes and gave you a rare smile. "I'm more than okay my princess but I Do have a problem." You raised an eyebrow and grabbed his hands. He smiled wider and pulled out the ring. "I want to make you my queen. No longer my princess." Your eyes widened and you started to cry,your makeup streaming down your face. He stiffened worried that you were going to say no but instead you kissed him passionately. He relaxed and slipped the ring into your finger. You felt so happy and you held him tighter. He chuckled when you pulled away and stared into his eyes. "My queen...I love you" he rubbed your sides happily and you pressed your head against his. "I love you too my queen..."

KrillinYou sighed in bed

Krillin
You sighed in bed. Your stomach was slightly more swollen than before. Your cravings were through the roof. You just texted Krillin and asked him to bring you ice cream. You yawned and felt the baby kick. You giggled and rubbed your belly. "I know sweetheart I want ice cream too. Soon enough Krillin walked in and gave you a kiss in your lips. "Hey beautiful it's nice to see you so happy." You giggled when he kissed you and then talked to the baby. "Hey little one. Didya miss me?" He sat a hand against your stomach and rubbed it. You giggled more when the baby kicked and he jumped. "They're asking for some ice cream Hun." He chuckled and handed you a small tub of ice cream. He then went back to talking to your belly. You opened the ice cream and saw a ring shoved inside of it. You looked at the front and saw it. The letters spelling out "would you marry me?" You Squealed and pulled him into a hug. He laughed and kissed you. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" You nodded and kissed him again. "Of coarse shortie!"

 "Of coarse shortie!"