when you meet again

Goku
You finally had a day off of work and you just wanteld to stay at home and watch Netflix, But of coarse not. You groaned as your cell phone buzzed. Who dares to mess with a tired girl who wants to be lazy. You unlocked your phone causing the bright screen to blind you. You dropped the phone,rubbed your eyes, and grabbed the demon device again. You squinted at the bright screen to see that Bulma had texted you. You smiled and read the text.

Hey (yn)
I know its been a while but I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out with some of my friends?

You smiled and thought for a few before replying.

Sure. text me your address and I'll be over in a few.

You sat your phone down and ran to your room. In a matter of minutes you were all ready to go. You smiled walked out the door. When you walked outside it hit you. You left your phone inside. You groaned and tried to push through the door only to be knocked onto your bum. You shook your head before getting up again. "Now (yn) remember to door!" You said to yourself like mother would tell her child. You rolled your eyes at yourself and walked into your house successfully this time. You found your phone and snatched it up before seeing the screen light up. You unlocked it again to see bulmas address in her text box. You smiled and walked towards the door before slamming into it again. "Goddamn it (YN)! Remember to door." You yelled out loud and shook your head. You OPENED the door and walked towards your destination.

*timeskip of shirtless goku*

You smiled to see bulma outside waiting for you. She looked at you,smiled and waved. You of coarse waved back and jogged next to her. "Hey (yn)! I'm so happy your here!" She exclaimed hugging you tightly. You hugged her in return before she released you and grabbed your hand. "Hey would you mind spending the night with me? Im going to have a movie night and I want another girl to be there since Chi Chi won't be here." She said that last part sadly and stared at her feet. "Sure. But I don't do Romance." You said smiling back at her. Her eyes darted to yours and the frown was replaced with a smile. "OMG thank you so much." she hugged you much like before but tighter."um Bulma...I need to breath." You told her and she let go. She muttered a sorry and led you into the house. She told you that she was going to get ready for everyone else to get here. You asked if you could help out in anyway. "You that you could help cook dinner due to them eating a lot". You chuckled and started making rice and noodles.

* few hours later*

You and bulma just got done cooking and were now just waiting for everyone to come. Bulma hopped up quickly when she heard a knock at the door. She opened the door to find a tall buff man. He also had a flying cat, short black hair,and a few scars on his face. Bulma smiled and welcomed him inside.
She told you that this was her friend Yamcha. He flinched at the word "friend". You figured he liked her and stood up. "Well nice to meet you Yamcha, I'm (y/n)" you shook his hand and you guys talked for a while before the doorbell rang again. You opened it this time to find Krillin,Goku, and Gohan standing there."hey guys!!" You exclaimed opening the door wider for them. "Hey (yn)!" They said in unison before they all walked inside. Gohan and Goku found the dinner table in a matter of seconds. They were almost drooling over all the food on the table. You saw them and laughed. You saw Gohan blush and Goku rubbed the back if his neck. Bulma,Yamcha,and Krillin all walked in and laughed to. Gohan was now bright red and Goku decided to laugh along. "Well I'm getting hungry so let's all eat!" Bulma walked towards the table and sat down. Everyone sat down and started stacking Food onto there plates.