Lazy day part 2

Gohan

You smiled and walked inside of Gohans house. Chichi welcomed you and informed you that she was going to go away and see her father for a few days. She told you that you could stay but not to have to much fun. You were a blushing mess but nodded. She quickly left and let you do as you wished. You smiled and walked to Gohans room. You slowly opened the door and noticed the lights were off. Gohan was asleep and the blanket was up to his ears. You smiled wide and took off your shoes. You slowly walked next to the bed and pulled back the blanket. Gohan shifted slightly but didn't wake up. You smiled and climbed in. He opened his eyes and slowly noticed you. "(Yn)?" He tried sitting up and you pulled him back down. "It's okay...lay down." He did as you said and snuggled you. "I missed you" you smiles and shut your eyes. "I missed you too." He held you and soon fell back asleep. You continued to hold him and eventually fell asleep yourself.

Piccolo

You walked around the forest trying to find a certain namekian. He often left without a trace and you were tired of being alone. You groaned and walked over a small bush to see the tall green man sitting in a patch if flowers. You smiled and ran over to him, jumping on his lap. His eyes shot open and he glared at you. "What was that about?" You giggled,kissed his cheek, and cuddled him. "I was bored and I was lonely." Piccolo blushed light purple and shook his head. He held you close and leaned back on the flowers, you still cuddling his chest. You laughed and smiled at him. "I love you pickle." You poked his cheek and he rolled his eyes. "I love you too." You slowly tried getting off of him but he held you in place. You groaned and laid on him again. "Don't leave yet. You just got here." He smiled and kissed your head. You blushed and hid your face. "Okay..." He chuckled and shut his eyes. Soon he was asleep. You looked up at him and giggled. "Cute pic." You snuggled him once more until you fell asleep.

Android 17

(I ACTUALLY HAVE AN IDEA OTHER THAN SLEEPING FOR THIS ONE XD)

You walked into your androids bedroom to find him sitting up on his bed, a headset on and a controller in his hand. You shook your head and slowly shut the door. You could tell that he was into his game and didn't see you come in. You slowly crept to his bed in the dark room, the big tv giving you enough light to see. Within minutes, you were next to his bed. You smirked evilly and jumped on top of him. He let out a shriek and hid his face. You looked at the terrified android and laughed. "(Yn)! That isn't funny!" You continued to giggle and hugged him. "Aww I love you Lapis." He blushed when you called him by his real name. "I love y-GODDAMN IT!" He yelled as he died and lost his game. You laughed again and kissed him. "Gamer rage much?" He shook his head and smirked, an idea clearly came to him. "Yknow I like this position. You sitting on me." You blushed but didn't move. He took off his headset and threw it to the ground. "I don't want the other idiots on that team knowing that I've already won." You raised an eyebrow until you felt something poke you. "I'm going to claim my prize now..." You blushed dark, knowing what he ment. His hands sat on your hips and a big smile on my face. "This is better than any video game...."

NOW GO TO CHURCH YOU FILTHY SINNERS XD