when you wear something of his

Goku

You smiled and ran into the room you and Goku share. You quickly put on your underwear and tried to find your clothes. You chuckled and walked over to the dresser and pulled out Gokus orange GI top and threw it on. It hung off your shoulders so you wrapped the sleeves around you to make it look sorta like a dress. You looked at yourself in the mirror and giggled. You walked out the door to be greeted by Goku. He smiled and picked you up. You giggled and kissed his nose making him blush. "Hey (Yn)...is that my shirt?" You blushed and nodded. "I couldn't find my clothes so I wore yours." Goku smiled and pecked your lips. You giggled and leaned on him. "Your too cute." He walked over to the couch and cuddled with you.

Vegeta

You smiled looking through Vegetas old things. He brought his stuff back when he came to earth in his pod. You giggled and pulled out some of his pictures from when he was a child. You smiled seeing the pictures of Vegeta and his whole family. Some pictures of you and him when you were training and even some of just you. You couldn't help but smile at those. You sat the pictures to the side and continued looking through his box of things. You pulled out little things here and there but something caught your eye. You stood up and pulled out a large red cape. You smiled and ran over to the mirror putting it on. You giggled and spun around making it swirl around with you. You heard a chuckle come from behind you and you swirled around to find Vegeta smirking at you. "Why are you wearing my cloak?" You blushed and hid your hands behind your back. "Um...I thought it looked cool!" He chuckled and grabbed your hands. "That cloak is made for a King. Not a Princess" he pecked your nose and hugged you. You giggled,took off the cloak and put it on him. "Now my prince is a king!" You smiled and he smirked. You yelped as he picked you up and held you in his arms. "Well every king needs a queen." He took you to his bedroom and didn't let you forget it. *wink wink*

Krillin

You smiled and woke up to your boyfriend trying to steal a kiss from you. You tried to act asleep when he leaned over to peck your lips. When he was close enough you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into the bed with you. He yelped and was trying to process what happened. You stared at him and cuddled closer to him. He finally realized what was going on and smiled. "Arnt you smooth." You chuckled and kissed his chest. "I guess I am." He chuckled and kissed your head. "Thanks for spending the night (yn). I really didn't like the idea of you going home at 3 in the morning." You giggled and shut your eyes. "Not a problem Shortie. Thanks for letting me stay here while my grandpa was gone." You focused on Krillin heartbeat as he ran his fingers through your hair. You sighed happily knowing that Krillin would always protect you. "Hey hun I kinda need to shower." You looked up at Krillin to see him smile at you. You slowly crawled off of him and he gave you a kiss. "Thanks. I'll be done in a few." He hopped off of his bed and walked into the bathroom. You yawned and got out of the bed. You walked over to your bag to see if you had any spare clothes to notice that you only had underwear and spandex shorts. You groaned and switched into those. You sighed and began to think. You could always walk around in your bra but that would be awkward for Krillin. You sighed but your eyes caught something. An orange GI top. You smirked and grabbed it. It unusually enough looked like it would fit so you tried it on. You smiled cause it was actually comfy. It was just a little short so it showed a little of your stomach. You smiled and crawled back into the bed and turned on the TV. The people on the news were going on and on about the great Hercule. You scoffed and rolled your eyes as they went on about how amazing he is. "Shortie and I could beat him any day of the week." You heard a chuckle and turned to see Krillin in only a towel. You blushed and turned your attention back to the TV. Krillin noticed this and walked closer to you. "Your too cute." He gave you a kiss and walked over to his dresser where he put on some boxers. "Hey (yn) did you see where I put my shirt?" You blushed darker and sat up. He looked at you and smiled. "Oh." His smile got bigger and he walked next to you. You smiled and reached up to hug him which lifted the shirt more. He blushed and hugged you tightly. "You should wear my clothes more often."