His favorite thing about you (physically)

Goku
Goku loves your smile so much. He loves it when you smile and he loves to be the one who causes it,

Vegeta
Vegeta loves your lips. He loves the words you say and how kissable they are.

Krillin
Krillin loves your belly. He loves kissing it and snuggling it. He always loves laying his head on it too.

Yamcha
He loves your hips. He love how they swayed to music and how he could hold them.

Trunks
He loves your eyes. How he can see every emotion in them and how they sparkle when you look at him.

Gohan
He loves your hands and how they fit perfectly into his. He also loves how they can create such amazing things like drawings, paintings and cakes

Piccolo
He loves your hair. He loves how he can play with it while you cuddle and you eventually fall asleep. He finds it adorkable.

Android 17
Is this even a question? He loves your boobs and your ass. He loves to cuddle them and loves to grab them. But secretly he loves your eyes the most.

Raditz
He loves you. Just all of you. He loves how small you are compared to him but how you are still feared by most of Friezas army.

Jeice
He loves your skin. He loves how soft it is and how it contrasts his own. He could hold you and caress your skin for hours.

Whis
He absolutely loves your arms. He loves how you can be so strong but still be gentle enough to hold him gently. Like he would break if you held him to hard.

Beerus
He also loves your hands. He loves how you can give him amazing massages and how you scratch him behind the ears.

Broly
He loves you're lips also because you give him kisses and help him calm down  by whispering things in his ear.