When they cheat

Goku

He sat in your bedroom cuddling you happily. You hummed and listened to his heartbeat, it soothing you and making you feel safe. It was moments like these when your heart swelled with love and butterflies fluttered in your abdomen. Goku gently nestled his head into your hair and took in your scent. To him, your smell was intoxicating, making him feel intoxicated. He loved you so much. You jumped when you felt something. Your eyes instantly lit up like Christmas lights. "Goku....The baby kicked." His eyes too, lit up and he smiled. "No way! Can I feel?" He asked sitting up with you. You nodded and placed his hands on your slightly swollen belly. You both waited anxiously and when you both were about to give up, the baby kicked. Goku smiled wider than normal and he giggled gleefully. You couldn't help but join in the giggles and soon enough, you were both laying on the bed again. This was true love.

Vegeta

Would you believe that Vegeta is a very cuddly person? Well he is when he wants to be. He sat on the couch with you in his arms. You didn't have a problem with this at all because you loved his cuddles. Vegetal huffed at the show you were watching about children doing beauty pageants. "This is wrong on so many levels. They're parents should be teaching them that they shouldn't need trophies or praises to know that they are beautiful." He growled and you agreed. He watched you as you stared at the tv. He slowly moved his hand down to your slightly swollen stomach and gently rubbed it. You sighed happily and lean back towards him, kissing his cheek as a thank you. He gave you a smile that only you would see. Not a smirk, but a real smile showing his white teeth. You giggled and kissed him. "I love you My Prince." He kissed your lips again and smiled once more. "I love you even more Princess."

Krillin

Never would you have ever thought that Krillin would be your soulmate. You smiled as you put on your makeup and did your hair. You put on a big sweater and a pair of yoga pants along with some comfy Slip on shoes. You walked out of the room that you and Krillin shared to see the shortie ding push ups in the living room. "Hey Short stuff." You smiled at him and he stopped doing his pushups. "Aw hey babe! You look as beautiful as ever." He got up and hugged you gently. You giggled and kissed his head. "How are you 2 doing?" You giggled as he flopped onto the couch, opening his arms and waiting for you to do the same. You smiled and laid yourself down next to him, letting him hold you gently. You snuggled him and yawned. "We are okay, a little hungry for some Chicken nuggets, but okay." Krillin laughed and kissed your head. " Well let's go get some nuggets then." You smiled and made a small 'yay' While running to the door. Krillin chuckled realizing how lucky he is and went after you.

Yamcha

Hurt was what you were. "Y-Yamcha why would you do this to me?" You said in a sad voice. "W-Wait it's not what it looks like. It's a misunderstanding!" You had tears streaming down your face. "W-Why did you cheat?" He sat the controller down and hugged you. ''Sweetheart I didn't know that the cheat code would cause the game to jump scare you. I thought it helped you!" You covered your face and buried yourself into Yamcha's embrace. He pulled you into his lap and rocked you. On the inside he was laughing but he had to look upset that the Video game jumpscared you. He comforted you and smiled. "Let's just play um...Mario Kart?" You looked up at him with sad eyes. "Only if I can be the Yoshi." He chuckled "You can be my little Yoshi." You cheered and quickly switched gamed but not before it jumpscared you one more time.

Trunks

You smiled at the room in front of you. Trunks had been painting your new child's room. He painted it teal and grey, adding little things too it like birds, stars, clouds and more. On one side of the room there was a large mural of space with planets, stars, constellations and even a few people in the background. They had yellow hair and were flying. You giggled knowing who they were. You turned to face Trunks, who was covered in paint. You giggled and hugged him. He hugged back and whispered in your ear, "Do you like it?" You kissed his neck and said back to him. "I love it so much. It's amazing." He smiled happily and kissed you. You kissed back and held him. You were so lucky to have this man in your life.