When he tells you stories

Goku

You ran into the living room and jumped on Gokus back. "Goku I'm bored!" The tall saiyan chuckled and grabbed you. You smiled and nuzzled your face into his neck. "Hey did I tell you the story of when I saved Piccolos home planet?" Your head shot up and shook your head. Goku noticed how excited you looked and chuckled. "Well...you better get comfy. It's a long story." You smiled and crawled onto his lap. He smiled and cuddled into his chest. You looked up at him and nodded. He smiled and started talking the story.

*timeskip of spirit bomb*

You watched in awe as Goku finished his story. "Wait...so you went onto a different planet trying to find the dragonballs only to end up fighting aliens And there leader was a giant lizard man?" Goku smiled and nodded. "Awesome." You said smoothly and gave him a hug. He smiled and hugged you back before picking you up. You giggled and snuggled into his neck. "Hey (yn) can we get something to eat?" You busted out laughing. "Sure Goku I'm kinda hungry myself." He smiled at you before walking into the kitchen. He dropped you onto the chair making you giggle. "Goku you go shower and I'll make food." He was about to say something but smirked. You raised an eyebrow and he attacked your lips with his. You yelped and he picked you up again. "I think we should take a bath. It'll be more relaxing." You blushed and Goku gave a smile. "Please?" You sighed and nodded. Goku smiled and cheered before running off carrying you into the bathroom for a long nice bath.

Vegeta

You walked outside to see your prince training hard. You sighed and sat on the bench that was outside of your house. Vegeta was training hard causing sweat to bead up on his head. You stared at him and found yourself staring at the large scar that went across his chest. Your mind starts to wonder as to how he got the mark. Did frieza do it? Do he get it in battle? Did he just run into Zarbon in a bad day? You didn't even notice that Vegeta had stopped and was staring back at you. "(Yn) are you alright?" Vegeta started walking towards you and waved his hand in front of your face. You snapped out of it and stared into Vegetas concerned eyes. "S..sorry I'm fine. Its just.." You stood up and ran your fingers along the scar making Vegeta shiver. "How did you get this?" Your voice filled with confusion and wonder. He stared at you and sighed. "Frieza." He looked down at you and shut his eyes. His expression was pained and full of regret. You hugged him tightly and he hugged you back. His body still slick and hot from training. "How much do you remember about Frieza?" You thought for a second and finally spoke. "I remember that he blew up planet Vegeta and took us,Nappa,Kakarot and his brother." You herd Vegeta scoff. "Raditz. He was all talk and he couldn't even beat you. He was the weakest out of all of us." You smiled. "I remember that not many people liked us but I do remember that Zarbon would take care of me when you guys were gone." His eyes widened but you continued. "He was always kinda nice to me until Frieza came along. I kinda miss him." Vegeta nodded and decided not to tell you that he killed Zarbon. "I understand. Can we go inside? It looks like it will rain." You nodded and dragged Vegeta inside of your house. He walked over and sat on the couch. You ran over and layer your head on his lap. "Vegeta how did we even meet?" He smiled and ran his fingers through your hair. You smiled and sighed as he thought. "I remember it was after planet Vegeta had been distroyed. I'm pretty sure you were also assigned to Nappa to take care of you. That's how we met and how we became friends." You hummed and shut your eyes. "I'm sorry that I forgot all of this." You sighed and felt Vegeta gently tug on your hair. It was one way that calmed you down quickly. You re opened your eyes and stared at Vegeta. "Come into my lap. Like how you did when we were kids." You obeyed him and crawled into his lap. He wrapped his arms around you and placed your ear on his chest. His heart soothed you as you yawned. "Sleep princess. It's been a long day." You smiled and snuggled closer to him. As you dozed off you heard Vegeta calmly whisper "goodnight my Princess. I love you". You smiled and were about to respond but ended up letting sleep take you before you could make words.