WHEN YOU GET HURT PART 2

Gohan

You smiled and kissed Gohan. He chuckled and kissed you back. You both were having a moment and were enjoying it. He smirked and lifted your shirt up. You blushed and kissed his neck. He grunted and took of his own. "I love you (Yn)" he smiled and held you close. You giggled "love you too Gohan." He smiled and started kissing you again. He picked you up and started walking to his room. You were fine until a yelp was heard. Gohan jumped and ended up dropping you onto the floor. Your head hit the ground and you groaned. "Mom why did you yell?!" He kneeled and helped you up. "Because my son was going to finally get laid!" She smiled and clapped her hands. Gohan sighed and helped you up. You leaned on him and shook your head. "Are you okay?" He held you by the shoulders and kissed your forehead. You nodded. "Yeah gohan I'm okay. Just have a huge headache." You leaned on him and sighed. He held you and looked at his mom. "Sorry sorry! Go back to your fun. I'll go talk to bulma." He winked at Gohan and left. "Sorry about my mom killing the mood..." He sighed and rocked you. "Its okay..maybe next time." You kissed his lips and smiled. He sighed and held you. "It'll be okay..."

(Introducing...cockblock ChiChi!)

Piccolo
"Found you!" You jumped up on Piccolos back. He gasped and fell over. "(YN) what are you doing?" You giggled and kissed his cheek. "I just got bored so I decided to find you." He sighed and pulled you into his lap. you smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well whatcha wanna do Piccolo?" He blushed and shrugged "Thats up to you now." You sat on his lap and cuddled him. "Well I kinda wanna go home and relax." Piccolo nodded and picked you up. You giggled and climbed onto his shoulders. He shook his head and started walking with you. You smiled happily and started humming a small song. Piccolo smiled and listened carefully, making sure to make a mental note of your singing. He was lost in his thoughts and didn't notice the branch in front of him. His foot got caught and he fell forward. You started to leaned backwards land fell off of Piccolo. You land on the ground and groan. Piccolo caught himself and ran to you. He pulled you close to him and rubbed your back. He continued to rub your back and sighed, "Im sorry (YN)" He continued to rub your back. You stayed like this until you could breath again. Piccolo lifted you back up and walked again blushing a dark purple. "Hey Piccolo its okay...I feel fine now." You kissed his cheek and smiled. His blush worsened and his ears started turning purple. You giggled and you got home. He walked inside if the house and sat you on the couch. "Love you Piccolo" He sat next to you and sighed. "Love you too (YN)"

Android 17

"17 What are you doing?" You sighed and wrapped your arms around him. "Just thinking. You know what I kinda wanna do with my life?" he turned around in his chair and pulled you into his lap. "You wanna range the shit out of a park?" He busted out laughing and nodded. "Hell yeah. You worded that perfectly." he kissed your nose. "I know I did." you smiled and kissed him. He kissed back an started rubbing your butt. "17!" You shivered and kissed him again. He placed his hands on your hips and squeezed them. You giggled and pressed your forehead against him. Sadly there is only so much a plastic office chair can take. A loud crack was heard before it busted causing you to tumble on the floor and and 17 to fall backwards. "Aw shit that sucked." 17 rubbed his head and laughed it off. You groaned loudly and sat up. You and 17 stared at each other as you processed what happened. Once you both got it, you laughed really loudly. "Did that really just happen?" 17 blushed slightly and nodded. "Yep. That means no more making out on shitty office chairs." another round of giggles emerged from you. "Love you (YN)" he crawled over and kissed you again. "Love you too."

Raditz

You were training with the Ginyu force again since you had nothing else to do. You were fighting Jeice and were putting up a good fight. The other members of the force watched in awe. They didn't expect you to be this strong. You punched Jeice in the stomach and tripped him by stepping behind him and taking him to the ground. He coughed and looked up at you, seeing the blast that you had charged up in your hand. You canceled it and pulled Jeice up. "Thanks mate buh don' be nice." Jeice pulled back and punched you harder than he expected and he knocked you out. They all heard a crack and jeice squealed. "(Yn)?!" Jeice told Burter to go get Raditz. Burter ran and quickly got him. They both ran back into the room. "I think I mi've broken er ribs." Raditz squatted next to you and felt your ribs. "They're busted. It didn't hit anything major." Jeice was freaking out and panicking, thinking that he killed you. "She will be fine. I got her." Raditz picked you up and walked out of the room, staying calm." The second the doors closed he ran to his room and quickly tore off your spandex to see your ribs. He rubbed them and kissed your cheek. "I'm sorry sweetie but I gotta fix this..." He popped your ribs in place again and you woke up yelling. He quickly kissed you and calmed you down. Tears appeared in your eyes and rolled down the sides of your face. He pulled away and wiped your years. "Nonono please don't cry I dont like seeing you hurting..." He hugged you gently. "Radish it hurts..." You hugged him as much as you could. He sighed and kissed you. "Youll be okay. You'll be healing up for a while though.." You sighed. "Fine but can we cuddle? I wanna be held." He nodded and pulled you in his arms and cuddles you till you fell asleep

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!