What they love about you (NOT PHYSICAL)

Goku

He absolutely loves your laugh. To him it's contagious and he always finds himself mesmerized by your voice

Vegeta

He loves how you can be childish yet mature. Like one moment you will be forcing him to clean and the next you're playing dress up in his old clothes. It makes him smile and remember when you were little

Krillin

He loves your kindness and how sweet you are. He loves how you will help anyone who needs it without a second thought.

Yamcha

He loves your laugh. He loves how he can make such a beautiful thing happen. He often compliments you and says that its music to his ears.

Trunks

He loves your voice. How comforting it is. How, whenever he has a panic attack, you can instantly calm him down. How when you sing, you make his heart race and you make butterflies appear in his gut. He loves you so much and he tells you every day

Gohan

He loves your smarts. He admires that you can keep up just as well as he can when it comes to crazy intellectual conversations. You shock him with how smart you are.

Piccolo

He loves how you're not afraid to make the first move. He is an awkward Yoshi and he cant help but be shy when it comes to love. Sometimes he just needs a little help with it.

Android 17

He loves your attitude. He loves how sassy you get and you have that "I know im a bitch but im also Fabulous!" Look at all times.

Raditz

He loves your bravery. You often come off as all bark no bite until its time for you to prove it. You are always the first person on the field and always the last one off. He admires it so much.

Jeice

He loves how adventurous you are. All of the other girls he's met never liked the idea of going outside and adventuring. You often are "Game" for anything though. you jump at the opportunity to go explore or relax with Jeice.

Whis

He loves how caring you are. He admires how you are so selfless, even a pushover at times but he kind of understands why you are that way. It makes him smile every time you do something nice.

Beerus

He loves how you wont take crap from anyone. Not even him. If you feel strongly about something, You will make sure they know. Sometimes it scares him but others he laughs.

Broly

He loves how calm you are. How even when he gets angry or even when He goes berserk, you never get scares and run from him. whenever he looks over, you're always right beside him

( Hey guys big news. ill be writing alternate timeline takes too. They aren't cannon in the actual story but are sorta like bonus chapters. Warning though...they might break your feels. They might play with your emotions, who knows but beware of them...)