Raditz

RADITZ

WARNING THIS ISNT DONE BUT I AM WORKING ON IT. I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU THIS FOR NOW.
How you met

You were sitting in the training room in Friezas ship. You were watching the Ginyu force. The only reason why you even bothered to stay was because your best friend, Jeice was trying to convince you to join. You leaned against the wall and watched silently. Your saiyan tail waving back and forth. You were saved by Zarbon from getting killed back on planet Vegeta and he had more or less adopted you. You continued to watch silently, studying their moves and trying to figure out their weeknesses. "Alright thats enough training for now. Let's all go to the cafeteria now for some cake!" All 5 cheered happily and 4 ran off towards the door. The small, red skined male ran to you instead and gave you a big hug. "Thanks for watchin us (yn). 'Ave you thought about joinin' the team? The mates are already fond of ya. They will most likely welcome you with open arms." You hugged him back and smiled. "Still thinking about it Jeice. I might because I really need some more friends." He let go and nodded. "Yeah you do! I mean I dont mind havin' ya around all of the time but there might be a day when I dont come home." You smacked his arm. "Dont say shit like that. Now lets go because guldo owes me some god damn cake." Jeice laughed and grabbed your hand. You smiled at him and walked out the door. You knew that jeice thought of you as a little sister. So stuff like this isn't unusual. You both walked into the Cafeteria and sat with the Ginyu force all together. "So have you thought about joining us (yn?)" Ginyu said with a mouthful of cake. You giggled and nodded. "Yeah I'm thinking about it. I might join you next time you have tryouts or something." The group cheered and you laughed. "I say we should get a round of drinks for this amazing occasion!" Ginyu called over the waitress and told her everyone's orders. You blushed and looked at Jeice. "Hey its fine! Like I said. You're welcomed with open arms." He pulled you into a hug and you giggled. "Thanks Jeice." You hugged him back and kissed his cheek. He blushed a little making his cheeks a darker red then his skin. You giggled more and turned your attention back to the force. They all cheered and started downing drink after drink. You joined in with a few of your own and everyone was a drunk mess. You looked at the time and noticed that it was late. You hugged Jeice again and gave him another kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the drinks guys but I think Ima go to bed..." They all whined and tried to protest. "Nah I'll train with ya tomorrow. Bye!!" You in your tipsy state tried walking out of the cafeteria. You stumbled around a lot and soon fell on top of someone. You sat up and started apologizing. The man sat up, growled but stopped when he noticed that you were slurring your words. You tried standing again only to fall over. "Woah wait a sec. You need help." The man stood and picked you up. You yelped and leaned on him. "N-no I dont! Ima Saiyan! I can-do this myself!" You tried wiggling away but he held you firmly. "Nope you need help." You groaned and started playing with his long hair and soon noticed that he too had a tail. "H-hey your a saiyan too!" You heard him chuckle. "Yes. The names Raditz." You gasped and pulled away. "Y-youre my the one my dad keeps talking about!" He opened a door and carried you inside. "Oh really? What's he saying about me." He sat you down on the bed and you pulled him next to you. "He says that youre the only good saiyan besides me." He smirked and took off his armor, staying in his black spandex. "Really now?" You took off your armor to and stayed in your spandex too. "Yep he likes you a lot. He thinks that we would be cute together." You saw him blush and you giggled. "But now that I met you I gotta say that you are pretty cute!" You giggled seeing him blush more and he sat next to you. "Thank you." He stretched and laid on his bed. "Do you often get this wasted?" You laid next to him and yawned. "No... I'm sleepy..." You soon dozed off and Raditz chuckled. "You are pretty cute. I wonder how you are when youre not drunk." He soon fell asleep.

Meeting again

You woke up and groaned. Your head was pounding and you didn't remember much of the night before. You sighed and opened your eyes and saw him. Your eyes widened and you checked to see if you both had clothes on. You let out a sigh of relief and stood. "The fuck happened?" You asked yourself and looked in the mirror. Your hair was a mess and you looked like shit. "You were piss drunk." You yelped and turned around to see Raditz sitting up and staring at you. You blushed and rubbed the back of your neck. "I-im sorry about that." You stuttered. He chuckled and stood up. "Its fine I've had nights like that too." He stretched and yawned. "Well...um thanks for the help." He chuckled again and rubbed your head. "Its not a problem." You looked up at him and noticed how tall he was. "How can I repay you." He smirked. "How about you join me for dinner?" You raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded. "Sure. I guess I can do that." He smiled and put on his armor. "Good. I would like to get to know you more." He smirked and handed you your armor. You put it on and walked out the door. You quickly went to the training room and saw Jeice. "(Yn)! Where were you?!" You sighed and hugged him. "I woke up late and I have one hell of a hangover..."