When you realize something...

Goku

You were in a predicament. You wernt feeling well lately and neither you or Goku could figure out why. Gohan insisted on going to the doctors to get a check up but you insisted on just staying at home and relaxing. You were currently cuddled up next to Goku thinking of something. You had been getting nauseous and were puking a lot. You also had gained a little weight in the past few weeks. You were deep in thought, not noticing that Goku had been trying to talk to you. He gave up and kissed your head making you jump. "Hey...are you really okay? Maybe we should take you to the doctor." You shook your head and snuggled Goku again. "No I'll be fine I was just thinking of what it could be." He sighed and sat up, pulling you in his lap. "What do you think it could be?" You leaned against him and sighed. "I have some ideas...maybe we should go to the store so I can get some things." He nodded and stood up. "Let's go" you groaned and got out of bed. He smiled and handed you your favorite outfit. You thanked him by kissing him. He of course kissed back and you both were a giggling mess. You quickly got dressed and left a note for Gohan telling him that you went to the store and to text you if he wakes up. You both left and Goku teleported you to the store. You both walked in and you stood in front of him. "Hey Goku?" He looked at you. "Yes?" You grabbed his hands gently and kissed his cheek. "Can you go get some food for me to cook later? I will quickly go grab the stuff I need and we will both meet back here." He gave a confused look. "Um...okay?" You hugged him and kissed him again. "I love you. I just wanna grab the needles so you dont freak out again." You saw him shiver and nod. "Okay. Meet back here in 10 minutes okay?" You nodded and quickly headed off to find what you needed. You quickly walked to the pharmacy area and grabbed some things. One of them being a box of pregnancy tests. You wandered around for a bit afterwards thinking of how Goku would react if you were pregnant. It would explain the vomiting and weight gain. You sighed and paid for the items. You held the plastic bags and them noticed Goku carrying a bunch of bags. You giggled and hugged him. He teleported you back inside the house only to be welcomed by Gohans scream. He was in his boxers and had dropped some eggs on the ground. "Aw Crapbaskets!" You giggled and kissed his head. "Sorry for scaring you. Can you please clean this up and then help your dad put up groceries? I gotta check something..." Gohan nodded and started cleaning up. You ran to the bathroom and pulled out the box. "God..." You red the box and took the test. "Now we wait..." You hid the extra tests and put the one you were using on the top of the counter. You walked back out and saw both boys trying to cook pancakes and eggs. You laughed and helped them finish. Once everyone ate and started doing their own thing you went to check on the test. You grabbed it and shut your eyes. You slowly opened them and saw the one word that changed your life. "Positive..." You sat on the toilet and held your head and tried not to cry. You were filled with worry and fear. What if Goku didn't want the baby. What if Gohan didn't want to be a big brother. What if you wernt ready to be a mother. You wiped away a few stray tears and put the test in your pocket. You stood up and went to your room. You grabbed your diary and started writing in it. You filled up the whole page and only noticed that it was 10 I'm the morning. "Fuck..." You put up your diary and went to find Goku and Gohan cleaning up the kitchen. "Dad what do you thinks going on with (yn)? She seems to be kinda vague and secretive lately." You hid outside of the kitchen and listened. "I dont really know...I'm worried that she is okay and I'm worried that she's keeping something from us...." You heard him sigh. "Maybe you should ask her later." He agreed and you ran to your room. "Oh shit...should I tell him?" You pulled out the test and sighed. "I guess I better..." You walked out with the test in your pocket and looked for the boys. Sure enough they sat in the living room watching TV. "Hey Gohan can you leave the room for a sec? I need to talk to your dad." He looked at you and nodded. He left and you sat next to Goku. "What's wrong?" He wrapped his arm around you. "I just have something to ask you...what if we had kids?" Goku hummed and placed his hand against his mouth. "I would be happy. Like very happy. Why do you ask?" You leaned on him and smiled. "Hold out your hands and shut your eyes." He did as you said and you sat the test in his hand. "Okay open your eyes." He opened them and examined the test. "Woah wait..." You grew nervous at what he was going to say. "There's a baby in you" you nodded "youre going to have another baby Goku.." He smiled wide, sat down the test and hugged you tight. "Yay! I'm going to have another baby!" You both laughed and Gohan walked in quietly. "Does this mean that I'm going to be a big brother?" He asked shyly and hugged you both. "Yes gohan you're going to have a little brother or sister" he smiled wide. "I'm so happy...I love you so much mom." You blushed and kissed gohans head. "I love you to sweetie." You all sat on the couch cuddling for a while.