When they use a pick up line

(This Is when you just started dating)

Goku

Goku was walking around bored as can be.  He quickly found you helping Gohan with some of his homework. He smiled and ran over to you. He hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek making you blush slightly. Gohan chuckled and went back to doing his homework. Goku sat next to you and held your hand in his. He looked at them and smiled. You went on to explain how to solve the algebraic equation that he was having trouble with. He finally solved it and hugged you tightly "thank you (Yn) I was having a hard time." You giggled and kissed his head. "It's not a problem Gohan." He started picking up his mess of papers and smiling. "I'm going to go play inside now okay?" You and Goku nodded and he ran off. Goku pulled you onto his lap and sat his head on your shoulder. It was starting dark and you had to go home soon. Goku held you and sighed. "Hey (Yn)?" This got your attention."I lost my teddy bear...can I sleep with you instead?" You turned red and giggled. "Awww is that your way of asking me to stay the night?" You turned and looked at him, noticing how red he was. He gave a nod and you kissed his cheek. "Of coarse Goku." He chuckled and picked you up. "Yay" he walked inside holding you tight. You sat on the couch and cuddled till you fell asleep.

Vegeta

You and vegeta were outside doing a little training. You were in your normal black spandex and one of Vegetas blue tank tops. You weren't taking it seriously and were mainly just joking around but it was pissing vegeta off. It reminded him of Goku when he trained. Vegeta groaned and punched your back hard. You yelped and in return, you kicked him in the face. He hissed in pain and got carried away, used final flash on you. You collapsed on the ground, covered in bruises and blood. Vegetas shirt was hanging on only by a few threads. You tried getting up but you fell again, groaning. Vegeta quickly ran to you and picked you up. "You usually can take so much more than that. Are you okay?" You groaned as he carried you inside. He laid you on the couch and started cleaning up your cuts. You slowly relaxed and smiled. "I hurt vegeta..." He sighed and kissed your head. "I'm sorry now turn around so I can clean your back." You did as he said and grunted again. Vegeta chuckled and slapped your butt "Are you wearing space pants cause your ass is out of this world". You tried to hold back your laughter but it failed. You snorted and shook your head. He chuckled and kissed your neck. "Good job Vegeta." He chuckled more. "I'm amazing I know."

Krillin

krillin was sitting with you, watching silently as you built a sand castle. You were the master at building sand castles and you zoned out. He chuckled and watched. "Hey Krillin do you mind making a little river?" He nodded and pushed away the sand to make a divot in the sand. He then reached over to one of the buckets of water and poured it in. You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you shortie." He blushed "C-can I borrow a kiss? I promise that I'll give it back" he looked at the ground and you giggled. You tapped his shoulder and he looked up only to be kissed by you. He did kiss back and you hugged him. "Happy now?" He nodded and smiled, kissing You again.

Yamcha

You and Yamcha were on a walk in the mall. You were trying to find something to do. You sighed and looked at Yamcha. You failed to notice the group of guys following you. Yamcha on the other hand didn't. He turned to you and smiled. "Hey (Yn)...Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you." With that he grabbed your hand making you blush red. He kissed your cheek and gave your hand a gentle squeeze. You giggled and shook your head. "You're a dork." He smiled showing his teeth. "I know but I'm yours." The group got the hint and walked away from you making Yamcha happier.

Trunks

"Trunks I'm bored." You stated as you laid on the lavender haired man. "Sorry but there isn't much to do right now." You groaned and crawled up onto his lap. "Well then let's play a game." He agreed and you decided to play 20 questions. It was going fine and was entertaining to figure out that he was quite the smarty pants. Then you asked a serious question that you never figured out. "How cute am I?" You saw the smirk grow on his face as he answered. " on a scale from 1 to 10 you're a 9 and I'm the one you need" you face palmed and laughed loudly. "Nice trunks...you're so clever" he chuckled and nodded. "I know I am. Now it's my turn right?" You shook your head. "Let's make dinner. I'm hungry" he nodded and carried you into the kitchen so you could cook.

Gohan

Gohan was hanging out with you on a sunny day in the park. He was awkward and kinda nervous about screwing up around you. You sighed and laid down on the grass, looking at the sky. "Hey Gohan?" You asked and he laid next to you. "Yes?" He grabbed your hand gently and made you smile. "I love you." He blushed slightly and smiled. "I love you too." You moved closer to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around you and rubbed your back. You looked up at him and giggled. "You're so cute" he blushed more trying to think of something to say in response. He squeezed you gently."I could flirt with you but instead I will just allure you with my awkwardness" you laughed and cuddled him. "Well that's why I love you. We are both Awkward Potatos." You realized what you said and covered your face. He laughed and held you closer. "We are Awkward potatos in a world full of Yams" you laughed hard and so did he. "I fricken love you Gohan." He calmed down and kissed your head. "I love you so much more."

Piccolo

Piccolo was holding you inside of your house again. You felt in a cuddly mood so you sat on his lap and smiled at him. He remembered what Yamcha had told him to say to you and he thought it was stupid. A pick up line. He held you close and didn't realize that you had been trying to talk to him. "Piccolo!" You yelled and he jumped. "Wha?" You sighed and laid on him. "You zoned out...am I being annoyingly?" He shook his head and sighed. "Somethings on my mind. Yamcha being an idiot like normal." You sighed. "Youre not going to tell me are you..." You felt bad for talking so much. He sighed and said it.  "Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?" He turned a dark purple and hid his face. You giggled and kissed his lips. He was to shocked to kiss back but you didn't mind. "They were." He was a purple mess and you giggled. "Cutie." He grunted "Stop your making it worse" you pointed out that his ears were turning purple and he continued to complain until you finally stopped.

Android 17

You and 17 were hanging out outside of his little house while he smoked a cigarette. You watched as he puffed out smoke. "I would offer you a cigarette but your already smokin hot." You chuckled and leaned in the male. "Well I am smokin hot but I don't smoke either." He chuckled, licked his finger, touched your arm and made a sizzling sound. You laughed and he chuckled. "I beg to differ now. Didn't you hear that sexy sound?" You kept laughing until you were crying. He pulled you into his lap, put out his cigarette and smiled. "I love you" you snuggled him and smiled."I love you too"