Trigger

Emily Prentiss sat on the chair in Du Pont circle. There was chill in the air and a sudden warmth. Emily felt a hand on her back. A man with a think Irish accent spoke.

"Hello Lauren" he moves infront of her, "oh wait Lauren Reynolds died in a car accident"

"What do you want Ian?" Emily stares into his once bright blue eyes, but finding only darkness. Lauren wanted nothing more than to jump up and hug him. But Emily holds her back.

"You, don't worry not today, but soon" Ian stares back into her eyes, hoping to find the love that was once there for him.

"Ian, it your going to kill me just get it over with" Emily knows he won't kill her, but one part of her longs for him to, just so she would be freed from this life.

"Love, you know I would never be able to do that" Ian wall began to slowly melt at the thought that he would ever hurt her.

"How do you know I won't kill you?" Emily says after seeing some of Ians walls come crumbling down.

"Love, what I know for sure is that you won't kill me, but I can't say the same for Lauren" Ian says smiling, giving her a smirk at the end.

"You don't know me" Emily replies with a hint of irritation and doubt to the fact he could be right.

"You have no idea love, you love the colour red, the smell of roses and lavender. You like to held at night cause it makes feel safe from the demons outside and the ones in you head. You also have a thing for cul-de-sacs."

Emily was shocked at his statement, maybe he did know her. Maybe he knew the her no one else had before, her true self."You found him"

"Yes I did, you did the one thing you said you would never do" Ian hooking Emily in, making to impossible for her to resist.

"What exactly is that?"

"You were his mother, you cared for him and loved him like your own" Ian lovingly said.

"What do you mean like your own?" fear flooded over Emily and it was clear.

"Don't play dumb love, I knew. I knew you were pregnant the day you left. Knowing what happened in Rome, I know you kept her."

"Ian, how did you know?"

"Love, I always do, you know she looks just like you, apart from the eyes, she has her fathers eyes" Ian beams at the thought of his daughter.

They sit there in silence, then Emily speaks up. "How did you know that I was CIA?"

"I could always tell when you were lying love, it wasn't a surprise to me when Liam told me. I was going to confront you. But I couldn't, in the time I waited that walls of Lauren fell down and Emily came through."

Emily looked at Ian, her cold hard facade breaking.

"Emily I know you won't admit it, but you loved me. You would never hurt me, love you were ready to run away with me, and if I didn't say no we would have, and you would have never looked back. Am I right?"

"Yes and I would have never looked back" Emily said staring into the eyes of the man she still loved.

BANG!

Lauren brought her hand out form under the table, she had shot him in the stomach. "I named her Thalia after Alia your mother. Darling you were right, Emily would have never pulled the trigger. But you were also wrong, I still love you. I am sorry"

Emily stood up and brought the gun up so it was aimed at Ian's forehead. "I too am sorry love, I love you, good bye Lauren"

BANG!

Emily shot him in the head killing him. 2 shots. One for Emily. And one for the world. A single tear slid down her cheek, 2 more quickly following. 3 Tears. One for Lauren. One for Declan. That last for the daughter who would never meet her father, Thalia.

Content with her decisions. Emily placed her glock on the table and sat down comfortably. Wanting to stay with her love for one last time, until she was taken.

Once the DCPD took her into custody, she uttered nothing but one word.

"Valhalla"