Shot Pt 2

The BAU had had a very busy few years since Emily Prentiss mysteriously dissappeared. For all they knew she had been acting strange for weeks.

Then one day she doesn't show up for work. Penelope had manged to hack a file which had said that Emily Prentiss had shot dead a man in Du Pont circle the night before. She was taken in by the D.C police, but she dissappeared of the face of the earth.

Garcia tried her best to find Emily, but there was no trace. The rest of the team tried too, but over time they became resigned to the fact that they might never see Emily again.

Hotch. Aaron Hotchner. He was the first to notice Prentiss was missing. To say he was unhappy, was to say the least. One of his agents, was arrested then went missing, the D.C police was no use. Video tapes were erased, no trace. He didn't quite know how to feel, but it all made sense when David Rossi came to talk to him. He soon forgot when Peter Lewis walked into his life.

David Rossi. He had known something was off with Emily Prentiss the second he met her. She didn't quite fit the FBI profile. She had knowledge she shouldn't, skills she shouldn't. If he had to guess he would say CIA. Though she masked it well, for no one else in the team had picked up on her lies. It was a late night when David Rossi found Hotch in his office. They talked. In the end they came to the conclusion that her disappearance was too clean to be just orchestrated by her, most likely it was sanctioned by the CIA.

JJ. JJ was not even in the country when Emily vanished. When she came back, the truth was thrown at her. She call her contacts at the State Department, but came up empty. She had heard from Penelope of Emily's behavior before she left. JJ, she was angry, acted as is Emily was dead. She mourned her loss them moved on.

Penelope Garcia. Well she never believed Emily disappeared. At first she was just worried about her friend, then mad that she didn't tell her, but now she was just sad. But over time things got busy, she never forgot. She kept all the lines open, just in case.

Derek Morgan felt betrayed. She was his partner. He looked for her. Got Garcia to hack into every possible file. But he couldn't even find the identity of the person she shot. He feels he should have seen the signs sooner, done more to help her.

Spencer Reid was the worst of them all. He never trusted easily, but he trusted Emily Prentiss. And she had hurt him. And after this, he found himself, in jail in Mexico. He was the First of Peter Lewis's Victims. He was surprised to find a lawyer who would defend him, but he was grateful.

A/N

So in this time line Emily disapered after the night in Du Pont Circle. The Scatch time line was pushed forward. But he goes after Spencer first. And he will move on to Hotch after. Then we will get to see Emily meeting them again.