Royal

The ride back on the jet was fairly quiet. The team was exhausted from the case they just had.
The screen pops up followed by Garcias high pitched scream.

"Guess What?" She asks

"Garcia I have literally no idea" Emily says

"I don't know how you don't know this, the next royal heirs are coming D.C" Garcia says bursting with excitement

"I knew that" Emily says

"Why aren't you excited? Future Queen, Princess Anne is leaving great Britain for the first time after having child number 3 Lily-rose! They are still yet to announce the God parents and it's been 4 Years. I am waiting. Cause its either between the cousin or estranged sister. And who ever they chose there has definitely been drama, because why haven't they made it public? " Garcia rambled.

"Garxia please don't tell me your one of the ones who dresses up and waits outside hotels to get a glimpse of the royal family?" Emily says

"Ohh she definitely is" JJ says

"How wouls know JJ?" Reid asks, finally awake.

"Garcia images to drag to too these things once about 6 years ago when they all came after Charles was born." JJ informs

"Damn, any chance I can get a photo?" Morgan asks

"Change the topic" Hotchs voice comes from the other side of the plane.

"Any idea where Rossi is?" Emily asks

"He has his book signing tour" Reid pipes in

"Then he's going to spend a week in his cabin with his dog, fishing" Morgan finishes.

***

It was 5pm and the team was finishing up consults ready to go home.

The elevators doors opened. Which was highly unlikely for this time of night,  according to Reid. Out of the elevator stepped out at least 15 men, in black,  who were surrounding a group of people. JJ and Morgan stood up to get a better look. 

As the walked through the glass doors, the one heading up asked,
"Emily Prentiss"

This caught the attention of the 5 people in the bullpen. Emily immediately shot up. She seemed to recognise the men cause she walked up to them and pointed them to Rossi's office.

The men, still concealing who they were protecting made thier way into Rossi's office, and walked the people in.

As this happened Hotch walked out of his office, and on the catwalk. "Prentiss, Care to explain?"

"Hotch, guys I will but I really need to have a conversation with some people first" Emily walls past Hotch and then the guards standing outside Rossi's office. The door shut behind her allowing no one else passage.

"Who do you think they are?" Garcia asks

"More importantly why do they want to talk to Emily" Morgan asks.

"They are not American" Reid says, when everyone looks puzzled he explains, "Thier guns are not standard American issue"

"I would say secret service" Hotch says joining the team.

-

Inside the room Emily is meet by a hug. "Aunt Emily, What happenig?"

Emily past the 7 year old girl, with long brown hair, to see her mother. Anne. With a sleeping 4 year old with her. To her left stands 11 year old Charles. There were 5 guards spread across the room. Emily thanked god that Dave had the biggest office.

"Kate? Where is Edward?" Emily asks

Anne looks her in the eyes. "We were ambushed on the motorway. This was close and first place I thought of. Please help us em"

"Okay I will. Hey, Charles and Annabeth both of you can take one couch each, there are blankets underneath." Emily motioned to the couched in an L shape, in the far right corner. Emily motined to the guards to have 3 of them by the kids. One on each side on the couch and one where the 2 couches met.

"Kate. I know your tired you need your strength, give me Lily-rose" Emily takes her god daughter in her arms. "Please sit, and explain what happened today"

Emily sits across her, "We are driving back, we thought it would be a good idea for a drive. For the kids. But. One of the police cars in our detail, went rouge. It stopped Edwards car, and we had to keep on driving, I told them to bring us here I knew you would be here. We couldnt trust the police after what happened. I havent gotten any news." Anne is almost in tears by the time she finishes.

"Can I tell my team?" Emily asks

"Can they help?" Anne asks back

"Yes"

"Then yes"

Emily hands Lily-rose back to Anne, and walls behind Daves desk, she pulls out a box. "Daves hidden snacks, they are safe."Emily puts the box on the table inbetween the couches.

"the director will be here soon"

-

Emily walks back into the bullpen "Turn on the news"

Garcia turns onto a new channel on her computer.

'A crash south of D.C is rumoured to be the cars of the Prince and Princess, who landed this morning in D.C. It is still yet unknown what caused this crash, and if anyone was injured'

"Oh no" Garcia says

"So who's in Rossi's office?"Morgan asks

"I think you can make a pretty good guess, I'll tell you more I'm just waiting for" Emily stops as she sees the director walk in.

"Let's take this up into the conference room, Em, Close all the blinds" Director says. This was the best opting since there was a second door in the room which directly connects Rossi's office to the conference room.

Once the team in seated in the room, Emily and the director remaining standing. "We can confirm that the prince's car was ambushed. We know the rest of the family of safe since, thier next door. They were bought here because they feel safe because of Emily."

"Why so?" Morgan asks.

"There is alot I havent told you guys, now I met His Royal Highness Prince Edward when we were 7. Now that was because of my father. He was Robert Micheals" Emily explains

"As in the formor president of the united states, Robert Michaels?" Ried asks

"Yes, he served 2 terms, and I got to know Edward quite well over the 8 years. I even went to university with him over in England."

"I thought you went to Yale" Morgan remarks

"Thats what the official transcripts say" Emily says "Anyways my point is that, the crash was less than a mile from here, and they are going to stay here until we know about his highness"

Emily gets up and walks to the door that leaders into Rossi's and walks back out with someone following her, Princess Anne.