Red Room Pt2

A/N - I do not own Criminal Minds, Marvel or its characters. This is merely just a fanfiction I wrote for fun. 

6 years later - 2004

Yelena, was on a simple mission. But it goes wrong. She had to collect a package, but she didn't know that this package was going to change her life. She was freed, but there where others she need to free too. She sent the samples to the one sister she knew was alive. And made her way to Budapest.

But news of her escape had gotten out into the intelligence community and her not so dead sister was also on her way to find her. 

XXX

After getting the vials, Natasha made her way to the Budapest safe-house. She got her gun out just in case, as she reached the door a voice form the inside yelled, 

"I know you're out there"

 "I know you know I'm out here" Natasha replies 

"Then why are you skulking about like it's a mine field?" She asks 

"Cause I don't know if I can trust you" Natasha says 

"Funny I was going to say the same thing" The voice replies 

They turn to face each other guns pointed steady on. Natasha back Yelena away to the kitchen. After a few smashed plate and bruises, Natasha asks for a truce. 

They let go of each other and lay on the floor catching their breaths. Natasha says in Russian, "You have grown"

Yelena also replies in Russian, "No shit"

XXX

They were standing by the table when they heard the front door open. They immediately got their  guns and got into defensive positions. As the foot steps got closer, they jumped out to face the intruder, who her self had a gun out in front of her. 

Yelena was the first to speak "Emiliya?"

"I thought you were dead" Natasha says, still not lowering her gun

"I did too" Emiliya says. 

"Put your gun down" Natasha says

"You first" Emiliya replies 

"I don't know if I can trust you" Natasha says, but neither of then notice Yelena reaching into her pocket and taking out a red vial, then smashing it on the floor infront of them. 

Emily takes this opportunity to kick out Yelena's feet form underneath her, then kick her gun away, she then disarms Natasha and then points her gun at her and Natasha's gun at Yelena. 

"What the fuck is that?" Emiliya asks her sister. 

Both sisters get to their feet, Emily lowered her guns but still not letting go, "Why the hell did you send it to me?" Natasha says, after pulling out a stack of vials from her bag, 

"You brought it back here?" Yelena exclaims 

"You need to tell me what that is" Natasha says following Yelena who was walking to another room. 

"Its a synthetic gas, the counter agent to chemical subjugation, the gas immunizes the brain nephropathways from external manipulation. "

"Maybe in English next time" Natasha remarks

"Its the antidote to mind control" Emily says in Russian from the door way. Who then locks eye with Yelena. 

"What?" Natasha says 

"Yelena where did you get it from?" Emily asks 

"On a mission, the target sprayed me, I took them all and ran. Tell me why didn't it have an effect on you?" Yelena asks 

"6 years ago, after Egypt the CIA found me. And they created that antidote. But ever since I got out, the Red Room hid further, and they never had the chance to use it again" Emily informs her. 

"I am so confused, its been 12 years, the Red Room is gone, Dreykov's dead, I killed him" Natasha says, the 2 sisters look at her. 

"You don't actually believe that do you?" Yelena walks closer to Natasha, "You actually believe that don't you" 

"Where do you think we had been, these past 12 years?" Emily asks 

"I don't know, living your life?" She says

"You got out 13 years ago, after that they strengthen security, Dreykov found some way to mind control the girls, every action was controlled for us, I only got out a week ago, Em got out 6 years ago when-" Yelena stops 

"They sent me to Egypt, but the CIA was waiting for us, I got 6 bullets. They took me in, created an antidote, I struck a deal, I helped them, and they wouldn't send me to jail." Emiliya says. 

"How did you find us?" Natasha ask. 

"I have my ways, I kept tabs on you, you're doing well in SHIELD" Emiliya says, "I saw the video recording of your fight with task master, not bad but your getting sloppy" she say as she walks away. 

XXX