Consultant

The BAU had been consulting on this case for a while. There were 5 dead men in the greater Botson area. They appear to be gang killings by the Irish.

They still hadn't made the trip down, because they didn't have enough information.

This morning Erin waited into the BAU with purpose. She match straight into Aaron Hotchner s office lucky enough to find both him and Jason Gideon there.

"I want the team to take the trip down to Boston"

"Why the change in plan?" Gideon asks

"Interpol is sending an agent familiar with the Irish locals. I want the FBI to have a hand in this but play nice. She will meet you at the jet"

They just enough time to brief, before heading to the tarmac. They had bought Garcia along since her expertise would be helpful to them in the field.

As they drove closer to the jet, they noticed a black car already parked there. There was a woman in her 30s leaning against the car, with a phone to her ear.

When they put the cars in park, they headed forward, Hotch and Gideon leading Infront. As they approached they noticed she was speaking in French.

Once she made eye-contact with them she ended the call, and stood straight.

"SSAIC Aaron Hotchner" Hotch says leanding a hand forward.

"Emily Prentiss" She says shaking his hand.

.

Emily drove up to the Quantico Air Field. The FBI were clearly getting nowhere so the FBI director called the CIA. The 5 men who were killed were in positions of power and this needed to be sorted quickly.

She got out of the car, and stood by it waiting for the BAU. She pulled out her phone when it began to ring.

"Clyde"

"Hello Darling" He says in french.

"To what do I owe the pleasure" She replies in French. Emily was still quite unhappy with him.

When the director called CIA they rerouted him to Clyde. But Clyde had him rerouted to Emily, when apparently Clyde was too busy to make a stop in the US.

Emily knew it was all just a lie, Clyde just didn't want to work with the FBI.

"Just wanted to make sure that you made it there in one piece"

Emily saw the cars approaching ahead.

"Of course I did, I am not done with you yet. Call you later" Emily finished the conversation in French, they walked up to the team walking towards her.

"SSAIC Aaron Hotchner" The man leading in the front says. Emily immediat recognises him, he used to work for her mother, when she was in the states.

"Emily Prentiss" She offers in return.

"And these are Agents, G-"

She cuts him off, "Gideon, Morgan, Jareau, Reid and Greenaway, I did my research".

.

Once on the plane, Hotchner, Morgan, Gideon and Greenaway sat in the 4 seater. Reid and Jareau sat on the couch. Emily stood in the corner, watching the scene unfold. 

When Hotchner's phone rang, he wore a grim expression. "Another body has been found, this time it was a woman, So when we touch down, Elle, Reid your going to the corners office, Morgan and Gideon to the latest crime scene, and Me and JJ will set up at the local PD. Prentiss?"

Hotchner pulled Emily out of thought, something about these murders just didn't seem right. "Yes?"

"I assume you will want to go to the crime scene?" He asked her

"I do" Emily replied shortly. 

.

When they landed, Morgan drove then to the crime scene. It was a back alley where the latest victim, Leanne Hart was killed. She was a local who was in the running for mayor. 

JJ and Hotch got set up at the local P.D. JJ was worried as soon as Strauss had told them, they were to cooperate with a CIA agent.

"Hotch?" She asks

"Yes?"

"Why do you think they sent a CIA Agent?" JJ asks

"I don't know for sure, my best guess, if obviously they have encountered the Irish Mob before,, and they just want to tie up lose ends. What I'm worried about is that, we would be able to make the arrest"

"You think that she will take them off our hands?" JJ asks

"Wouldn't be the first time" Hotch says.

.

As Emily walks around the crime scene, she notices a splotch where the body was, her throat had been cut. No it was wrong. Doyle and his followers never cut throat. One shot through the head, clean and efficient, that's the way they went.

Second of all there was a spray painted 4 leaf clover on the wall in the alley.

Vallhalla never claimed thier victims like this. It was a copy cat.

"Its a copy cat" Emily says as she walks out of the alley, to the car. When she gets there, she rings Clyde but it goes to voicemail.

By the time she finished sending him a message, Morgan and Gideon had caught up to her.

She told them that she would explain once they got back to the station.

The drive back was in silence, Emily sat in the back seat staring at the sights as they past by. It had been 5 years since the vallahah op and 5 years since Emily had been back in Boston.

"Havw you been to Botson before?" Gideon says

It takes Emily a minute to realise he as talking to he, looking at her reflection through the mirror.

"I have" she replies shortly.

.

When they arrive at the P.D the meet in the conference room. Emily is the first to break the silence. "The kills are a copy cat"

"How do you know?" Hotchner asks

"They can't be copy cats, if you compare it to the past case, the MO matches" Reid speaks over him.

"What case?" Emily asks, she hadn't been told about an old case. She knew that Interpol and FBI weren't clear with each other, but this another level.