Shot Pt 1

A/N This story is a continuation of my one shot 'Trigger' 

Emily Prentiss, never speaks of her life 4 years ago. Never even acknowledges it. She took all and shoved it into a box, duck taped it and hid it away along with the box labeled Ian Doyle. 

She sits at her desk, at the London Interpol Office, which she now runs, staring at the photos on her desk. Her 2 children, Declan and Thalia, who were now 15 and 11. Alot had happened in the 4 years. She had a family now, a home. Though she misses her old team, they never really knew her, and she new they would never accept her for who she was. 

She never even told them her real name. Emmeline Lockwood. The name of which she runs this office under. Probably why Penelope Garcia hasn't found her. She had found that the name Emily Prentiss had been hacked many times with no prevail. 

Emmeline, being the name her father named her. But she changed it the second he died, rather killed, murdered. Lockwood, being her fathers family name, the name she also had before he died, the name she had before, when it was too dangerous to be a Lockwood. 

She never thought she would see the BAU again. But little did she know it was all going to change.