Truth 3

"Sir?" Garcia asks 

"Yes Garcia" Hotch says as Garcia enters the conference room, where the teamwere currently set up. 

"So I put an alert on the D.C police system, and all the charges placed against Emily seem to have dropped. Disapeared, there is no trace of Emily even being in the building. and further Emily had requested the next 2 weeks off" Garcia informs, 

"So where do we go from here?" Seaver asks 

"We go to that address" Hotch says

-

As they approach the house none of the lights appeared to be on. Garcia was ordered to sit in the car, because no one could convince her to stay at quantico. Rossi and Hotch went straight to the door, Morgan went around one side and Seaver and Reid to the other. Rossi decides the most simple solution was just to knock on the door. Once he did, it was a moment before the door flung open, revealing the same man that had escorted Prentiss away. 

-

Emily and Clyde were siting at the dining table discussing the course of action. The kids were upstairs sleeping under the watchful eye of Tsia. Clyde was trying to break the new to Emily that he didn't know how long her and the kids would have to stay in the sake house. And going overseas was not a safe option at the moment. The CIA and Interpol, along with some top brass FBI, were combing Boston and other international locations were the last of  Doyle's associates could be. 

They were silenced when the silent alarms were triggered. Someone was on the property. They notified Tsia to get into position above. They were shocked when they heard a knock on the door. They each grabbed a gun, Clyde from the drawer in the table in the hall. And Emily from a spot hidden by the fireplace. Clyde opted to take the front door while Emily took the back. 

With the gun hidden behind his back, he opened the door. He was shocked to see the 2 men, but to be honest he wouldn't expect any less, after hearing Emily talk about them. Rossi looked quite relaxed, while the other, Hotchner had his hand on his holster. 

"Well, this is a nice surprise" he says with a smile, "Now I would try to tell you I don't know why you're here, but from what I have heard, its going to be no use, why don't you come in?"

"We want to speak to Emily" Rossi says. While Hotch was staring at him intensely, still not letting go of his gun.  

"She will be there once she deals with the 3 of your agents moving round back" Clyde says in a thick British accent. "And also get your tech genius out of the car, were only going to explain this once." He moves aside to let them in while putting the gun in the back of his pants and covering it with his shirt. The 2 men walk slowly in, in the direction of the living room 

-

Emily walks to the back of the house, past the kitchen, through the window she sees Morgans bald head walk back. She moves the back door and unlock it, then into position where they couldn't see her. 

She heard Morgan turn the handle. He was sure to have been surprised to find it unlocked. He push the door open and he Ried and Seaver filed in and walked into the kitchen, with their guns trailed forward. Suddenly they heard a door slam shut. They all turn around to see Emily standing there, pointing a gun back at them. 

All 3 of them slowly lowered their guns, followed by Emily. "I think its time for a chat" 

-

As the 3 of them moved to the living room, they noticed Rossi, Hotch and Garcia already settling. Reid and seaver botch sat down, while Morgan remained standing. 3 seconds later Emily walked in, and looked and said to Clyde, "Secure"

Then a second later, she spoke into, what could be assumed to be a mic in her sleve. "Secure and safe. We have company. Once settled join us."

She looked at her team and then at Clyde. Who then said "I'll follow your lead" in German, so the others won't understand. 

"I never worked at a desk job." Emily said 

"What do you mean?" Reid asks 

"After I graduated the Academy, the CIA took an interest in me, they offered a me a job and I took it.  I worked my way up the ranks, and after 9/11, government agencies decided to form a team with agents from those agencies."

"I heard about them, JTF-12, but they were dismantled after an internal problem." Rossi says, Tsia quietly enters into the room. 

"Yes, we were. I was the CIA representative. Cylde was the SIS, and Tsia the DCRI" Emily explains. Reid and Morgan jump, as only now noticing the new person in the room. 

"As to the person I shot, it was a Criminal, who a shot on site order on him." Emily says, them her head turns to the sound of someone coming down the stairs.

A blonde boy bursts into the room not noticing the guests, "Mom, Thalia is asking for you again, and oh, your team is here" He becomes quieter towards the end.

"Declan,  take Tsia up with you I'll be there soon" Emily says, Declan and Tsia exit. 

"You have kids?" Morgan asks 

"Yes, Declan is 13 and Thalia is 8" Emily says 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hotch asks 

"It wasn't safe...." Emily says as she moves to exit the room