Red Widow

Emily tried not to think of it. She had been with the BAU for almost a year now. But the most recent case, Garcia had connected 3 murders of girls on their 20s in D.C.

They all died of being tasered, but they were no marks. It reminded her to much of the Red Room. She hoped that Yelena was no where near hear, or this was going to be a mess. She was due to call her. She had talked to Natasha last week, who said she was going on a mission overseas and couldn't be contacted.

Nat had is easier. Her team knew who she was, where she came from, the things she had done. But Emily she had to lie, hide and kept secrets.

But then again, the people who Nat worked with understood why she had to do what she did, because they were just as checkered as she was. But Emily was sure the BAU would never understand or accept her after they found out what she done in the past.

Hotch has sent Morgan and Gideon to the latest crime scene, and her and Reid to corners office. While he and JJ would set up at the local office.

Emily and Ried collected thier things from their desks.

"Reid, u wanna drive?" Emily asks

"Really, no one let's me drive" Ried says

"Yeah sure, I have something I need to do" Emily says throwing the keys to him and then walking out through the doors to the stairwell.

Dr. Reid, was to say the least confused. Emily had been tense as soon as the victims were mentioned. So he decided to follow her.

He could just barely hear her through the door, "Yelena" he heard her say. Who was Yelena he knows for she had never mentioned this person "Please tell me you're not in D.C"

Why wouldn't Emily want this person in D. C? "Fine, finish it up then get out, I have to go, love you"

Reid wondered if this had anything to do with the case. He heard Emily moving, so he practically ran to the elevator.

-

After working for 2 days finding no leads, all the victims were women, but apart from that there was no links. The team was sitting in the bullpen when Garcia came running in.

"Sir, there was a 911 call fitting the victims of the case, but the call came from another girl"

"Okay Garcia" Hotch says. "Tell local P.D not not engage, it could be the unsub with her. We will go and take charge."

-

The Team gets to the scene it was a house. Hotch sends Reid, Gideon and Emily to the back, while him an Morgan breached the front.

Emily could distinctly hear someine inside shouting 'don't hurt her'  in Russian. She was really fucked now.

As Emily enters the house with Reid and Gideon behind her. They see both Morgan and Hotch on the floor, who both appear to be unconscious. In between them appears to be a brunette girl no older that 20 standing with a gun in her hand.

Emily starts, "Put the gun down". But the girl doesn't seem to understand. She decides to try her luck in Russian.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but you need to put the gun down" Emily says in Russian. She can see both Ried and Gideon standing in the door frame in the corner of her eye.

"I don't believe you, even if you don't hurt me you'll take me in, and I just got free" the girls says to Emily in Russian.

"Free from what, the Red Room?" Emily asks. She could see the girl caught of guard. Reid and Gideon could too, even if they couldn't understand a single word they were saying.

"Who are you? How do you know that?" The girl asks in English.

"You met Yelena right, she is my sister, she freed you. I went through the Red Room once too"  Emily tries to reason quickly. Knowing that Gideon was going to get impatient.

The girl begins to lower her gun. But Gideon moves forward startling her, she pulls her gun back ready to shoot. But Emily grabs the gun with her left and turns the girls had over, causing her to drop her gun. The girl disarms Emily, then goes to punch her. But Emily bobs down, then kicks the girls feet form under her.
While girl is on her knees, Emily also on her knees moves behind her. Emily pins her hands behind her back. And puts her other arm across her shoulder.

"We are not going to hurt you" Emily says to the girl in English. Gideon and Reid are both infront of them with their guns down. Hotch and Morgan are unconscious behind them.

"How can you say that, your friends back there attacked me, and these ones are pointing guns at me" The girl yells

"Listen, I promise I will not hurt you, I will make sure they don't hurt you either. But you to promise not to attack us either.

The girl thinks for a while." I promise"

"Now look they are going to put thier guns down" Emily says staring at Reid and Gideon. At this moment Emily can sense Morgan sitting up to her right.

Emily begins to let go of the girl...

'BANG!'