Red Room Pt 1

Emily Prentiss was born in the October of 1970. In 1974 Elizabeth Prentiss was posted in Russia, one day little Emily disappeared. She was taken to the Red Room and that's where she became Emiliya Petrenkova, the Red widow.  She was taught various languages and many skills. 

1979. 5 years later, when she was nine, she met Natalia Romonova, who was 6, and going thorough her first time in the Red Room. Emiliya felt protective of her and cared for her like a sister. This was recognized by Dreykov, who then sent them Ohio as sisters in 1980. It was there where they met Yelena Belova who was 3. 

1982. For almost 2 years they played happy family but when the mission was over they were sent back to the Red Room, where there were split up, left with only with a photo. Over the years the years their relationships strengthened and the 3 became the best ever trained. 

Until 1991, when Yelena was 14, Natalia 18 and Emiliya was 21. Natalia made herself too known, she was tracked down by SHIELD and taken in. For all the other 2 sisters knew, their middle sister was dead. 

When news of Natalia's escape reached Dreykov, he started working the other 2 sisters harder. Emiliya got the brunt of it, it was her job to watch her sisters and she let Natalia run away. Emiliya did everything to protect Yelena, no matter what happened to her. 

Yelena was 21. 1998. Emiliya was sent on a mission Egypt. But it went wrong. The CIA had somehow got word of a Russian attack, and were there to shoot back. Emiliya was seriously injured, with multiple gunshot wounds. According to everyone she was dead, but the CIA took her in. Once she was healed they interrogated her. They struck a deal, she would work for them, and they wouldn't send her to jail. They even reintroduced her to her mother after 24 years. 

XXX - A/N

Emily prentiss - Born 1970 -Emiliya petrenkova 

Natasha romanoff - Born 1973 -natalia romonova

Yelena belova - Born 1977 - Yelena belova