Yes Ma'am

A/N This just came off of the top of my head. It is set in season 7, when the team know the truth about Emily's past.

"Tell me what you know" Aaron Hotchner yelled at the man sitting in the detention room. The team had finally couhht thier u sub but they hadn't got anything out of him.

"If you tell us the truth, we can strike a deal" Agent Morgan plays the good cop. But just then 2 men enter the room.

"Who are you?" asks Hotch

One of the them starts of, "We are Interpol, and we will be taking this man back to London with us" While the other man gives Hotch a piece of paper with a signature.

===

Emily Prentiss in standing in the kitchen when she sees to men, who  both look familiar, drag the man them hist arrested across the bullpen.

She can hear Ried asking, "Where are you taking him?" Emily walks closer to intervene, as she realises who the men are.

"Those men are from-"

Emily cuts Hotch off when she says, "Interpol" just them she sees her entire team staring at her, but she focuses her attention on the 2 men. "Agent Riley and Agent Mathers, would you do me the courtusey of where you are taking this man and for what reason?"

The shorter of the 2 men manages to get out a "ma'am", while the other an "Agent Prentiss, What a surprise to see you here, alive?"

"Yes Agent Mathers, unfortunately I am not dead yet, much to others dismay. Would you tell where and why you are taking this man?"

"Now you know better than anyone, that I have an oath to uphold, so if you excuse us, we must be on our way" Agent Mathers begins to walks towards the elevators.

"And Agent Riley" Emily knowing how important this case was, "Be sure to let Waters, know to be expecting a call from me."

"Yes Ma'am" he says before following his partner out.