The Reaper 1

Emily moved into the room, it reminded her of her time with Ian Doyle. Not that Hotch knew what she did.

As she came face to face with Carl Arnold, a wave of nausea hit her. She had a bad feeling this wasn't going to end well.

She snapped back into reality when she heard Hotch say her name.

"And this is Agent Emily-" that's when he gets cut off.

"Emily Prentiss, I know all about you" The Fox says.

Its the end of the interview that reveals the most. Emily looks confused as Hotch as he flicks through the pages. Only stopping when he gets to a news article, about him. And Foyets symbol on it. As he turns to leave Emily following behind, the fox says his last words.

"You know Aaron, I am quite happy you brought her along, I knew I had to see her in person."

Aaron and Emily both turned around.

"You see Emily, my friend George stumbled on a grave in Boston, now my only question is what's in the casket?"

This time it was Emily's turn to walk out first and Hotch following.

Once the reached the SUV, Hotch pulled Emily aside.

"Prentiss"

Emily looks up at him. "Hotch"

"Who's grave is in Boston?" He ask

She look him dead in the eyes then says, "Mine"

-

6 years ago

Emily Prentiss was staring up to the roof of her hospital room. This had probably been the most hectic month of her life.

Just less than a month ago she was pulled out from the villa in Ireland. Ian Doyle arrested, she got Declan and Louise out.

3 weeks earlier, she took them to Boston where she fake their deaths. As much as she hated holding a gun to the little boys head, she knew it was all for the better. Once they were in D.C. she drove them to Reston Virginia and set everything up.

During that time Clyde, Tsia and Jeremey faked the death of Lauren Reynolds. She was supposedly cremated

2 weeks earlier
The photos of Declan were sent Ian and he recognised the fingernails instantly. He was ploting his revenge. And he escaped Interpol coustody.

1 week earlier.
Ian Doyle caught up with Emily he held her at gun point infront of several Interpol and CIA agents. Once again he got away, but not before shooting Emily 3 times. Once in the left shoulder, once in the right chest and once in the left stomach.

Emily was lucky to have survived, she was out for 3 days and when she woke up and Clyde told her that Ian had escaped, there was only one way to keep her safe. To kill her.

-

The car ride back was silent. Hotch wanted more information out of her, but this wasnt the place.

They had gathered in the conference room. Hotch was showing the rest of the team the recording of the interview.

Once Emily stormed out in the recording, all eyes were on her.

"What is he talking about?" Morgan asks.

Emily stands up from her chair, and paces thinking about how to word this.

"There is a grave in Boston, which has my name on it" Emily says.

"You have the same name as someone who died?" Reid asks clearly confused.

"No the grave in Boston is mine" Emily says

Suddenly Hotch's phone rang. He picked it up and said one word, "Foyet"

He then puts the phone on the table and puts it on speaker.

"Agent Prentiss are you there?" Foyets voice comes out of the phone.

"I'm here" Emily says putting her hands on the table

"You seem to being having a hard time telling your team the truth" he says "So I am going to give you a little push"

"George what do you hope to gain by doing this?" Emily ask, the rest of the team remains quiet.

"It's not about what I will gain, it's you who's is going to lose." Emily would have ended the call, but Garcia needed more time to triangualte the signal.

"Emily Prentiss was recruited into the CIA, straight out of college at age 21. She rose through the ranks quickly, 24 was it when you were first sent on a solo mission undercover?"

He pauses, "You know I can practically see the shock on your faces, Emily Prentiss was undercover spy for the CIA and then later on Interpol. That's what made her so special, she really was under the covers with her targets, it's that right Emily?"

The look on Emily's face told the team he was telling the truth.

"Whats your point?" Emily asks in a calm tone

"You see, my plan was just to mess around with Hotchner. Then I came across your grave, you know I am still curious, it wasn't in the reports.

But anyways I was just planning on killing Hayley and Jack, but now, I am going to make sure your the reason they are dead. After all it won't be the first time you have killed a little boy, except this time you won't be the one to pull the trigger"

Foyet disconnects the call. The team just stare at each other, Emily who has tears in her eyes, walks out of the room.

The mention of Declan had broken her. She went straight to her go bag and pick out a burner cell she kept hidden.

By the time the team had followed her out, she was pacing yelling at the phone in French, Italian and Greek.

Rossi managed to catch something about someone being realsed from prison.

When she ends the call she throws the phone in the bin. The team are spread around the bullpen.

Rossi looks to Emily and speaks in Italian. "Bella, now would be a good time to explain"

"Okay" Emily moves to pace again. "Yes I worked for the CIA and Interpol, I have never worked a desk job. Everything thing he said was true, in Boston, a person who knew about me was released from jail, I think he must have met up with Foyet, because he was found dead, Jack Fayhe. Or he could have hacked my files. "

"What do we do now?" Garcia asks.

Emily's phone rings again, she looks again. "I am sorry I have tk take this, I need to make sure no files were hacked, or more lives could be inn danger" Emily walks out of the bullpen and into the bathrooms.

-

After half an hour, when Emily doesn't comes back, Hotch send JJ after her.

JJ comes back with her and a flash drive, but so sign of Emily.

Garcia hacks the phone and it shows messages between Emily and an unknown person.

Agent Prentiss you know who I am, You are to leave the building, meet me at the blind spot. Come here alone, or they die. Bring anyone or let your team know, I will kill Jack. I have got my eyes on you.

In the unsent messages box there were 3 words.

I am Sorry

Garcia then plugged in the flashdrive, documents came up the last one being a legitimate death certificate in the name of
Emily Elizabeth Prentiss