Pretend

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."

― Kurt Vonnegut, 

Who is Emily Prentiss?
Or the better question who was Emily Prentiss?

Emily Prentiss's whole life has been a game of pretend. It started when she was child. Pretending to be the prefect daughter for her mother' image.

And when you think about it her taking a job at the CIA and training to be a spy was perfect.

She was Sofia Vega, a Spanish Nanny, who secretly worked for the drug cartels, but as a double agent working to bring them down.

Then was Maria Rigati, and Italian waitress who worked at the restaurant where all the Italian mob meeting were held.

Next was Natalia Myovski, Russian, who worked at the front desk of a Russian science lab, working out of American, spying for information that could be used against them. 

Then came Melissa Hartly, who worked at a motel at the Canadian Border, where the Black Market smugglers would stop over.

Then was Lauren Reynolds, a French woman looking to get into business with a Irish terrorist.

After that she was left with Emily Prentiss.

But who is Emily Prentiss?

Who was Emily Prentiss?

Did she even exist?

So who was she?