Consultant 2

"What do you mean its a copycat?"

"I'll explain to everyone once we get back to the station"

The drive back was in silence, Emily sat in the back seat staring at the sights as they past by. It had been 5 years since the vallahalla op and 5 years since Emily had been back in Boston.

"Have you been to Boston before?" Gideon says

It takes Emily a minute to realise he's talking to him looking at her reflection through the mirror.

"I have" she replies shortly.

.

When they arrive at the P.D the meet in the conference room. Emily is the first to break the silence. "The kills are a copy cat"

"How do you know?" Hotchner asks

"They can't be copy cats, if you compare it to the past case, the MO matches" Reid speaks over him.

"What case?" Emily asks, she hadn't been told about an old case. She knew that Interpol and FBI weren't clear with each other, but this was on another level.

"One year ago, a man was found dead in an alley way same as the rest of these murders, throats slit, and the clover on the wall" Reid says, as he passes Emily a file.

"Who's prints were on the knife?" Emily asks, when they all look at her cluelessly, she says, "The knife that killed this man a year ago?"

"There was no prints but his own" Reid says

"And it didn't occur to you that it could be a suicide?" Emily asks

"Agent Prentiss, The CIA and Interpol weren't exactly forthcoming about this case, this file is all we have." Gideon says

"I know" Emily sighs , Emily takes a seat and motions for the rest of the team to too. "In the Boston Area ran an Irish gun runner group, now they were know for their subtlety and efficiency. Their signature was a single gun shot to the head. These victim year ago, he was a whistle blower for the Irish. From what I could gather, he killed himself after it got too much."

"And these most recent killings started after the one year mark of his death" Agent Greenaway added.

"What was the name of the group?" Agent Morgan asks.

Emily hesitates, then speaks, "Valhalla"

"Wait" Agent Gideon says, "I heard about them they were taken down in 2003, I think. But this case caused internally difficulties, for the Agents working together"

"Garcia" Hotchnner speaks up, " Can you check all known, family members of the victim, one year ago"

TyPinG*

"Well what do you know, Bossman had done it again, The victim has one brother, who recently has bough large amount of spray paint" Garcia says, through the phone.

"We need-" Emily gets cut off.

"Work and Home addresses sent, I work very efficiently, Agent Prentiss"

"Thank you"

.

The man's name turned out to be Tomas Morrison. His brother Scott Morrison killed himself when it got too tough. Emily sympathised, she knew very well that she could have ended up like that.

When they got to his home, it was evident that he was there, his car was parked out front and lights could be seen on through the windows.

Morgan, Gideon and Elle took the front, while Hotch and Emily crept round back. She could hear the sound of Morgan kicking in the door. Then that sound was accompanied by yelling. Hotch and her made their way to the living room, where all the commotion appeared to be.

When they got there, they found Tomas hold a gun to Elle's head. As soon as Emily saw him she recognised him. She never forgot a face.

"Tomas" She said, she could feel the BAU's eyes on her. "Look at me"

"Wait" he said, "I know you, your with them"

If looks could kill, Emily would be dust by now. The BAU was getting frustrated,

"I was an undercover agent for the CIA, I know how you feel, but the people you want to hurt are gone now. They have have been gone for a long time, you don't need to take your pain out of innocent people"

He then let go of Elle, she stumbled, then Morgan grabbed her arm, and pulled her behind him.

"Put down the gun" Emily said slowly, "It's over, you can rest now"

"Put down the gun" Morgan says, moving forward.

He looks like she's convinced him, but then a split second look in his eye tells Emily otherwise. Morgan had ruined the progress she made.

She saw him move his trigger to the trigger. But Emily was quicker. A shot rang out, and he was on the floor dead. Emily leaves the house as soon as she can.

She can hear footsteps trailing behind her.

"What the hell was that?" he says

"What the hell was that? I had him, you didn't need to intervene" Emily responds,

Behind her, she can hear, Spencer coming out of the car. The look on his face told her that he had heard what was going on.

"Were you really the undercover agent who took down the Valhalla Network?" Reid asked

"Yes, yes I was, but it was a long time ago"

"Good work" Gideon says to her before walking away

"I didn't expect to come back to me this way"

She saw Morgan storm off.

At that exact moment her phone began to rang. She didn't even let the other person speak before saying, "Sorry"

"Whatever for?" Clyde says

"You already know, I was recognised, but its sorted"

"Assume you will be on the first flight out?" He says

"Obviously" She says, "I am never consulting again"