Consultant 2

"One year ago, a man was found dead in an alley way same as the rest of these murders, throats slit, and the clover on the wall" Reid says, as he passes Emily a file. 

"Who's prints were on the knife?" Emily asks, when they all look at her cluelessly,  she says, "The knife that killed this man a year ago?"

"There was no prints but his own" Reid says 

"And it didn't occur to you  that it could be a suicide?" Emily asks

"Agent Prentiss, The CIA and Interpol weren't exactly forthcoming about this case, this file is all we have." Gideon says 

"I know" Emily sighs , Emily takes a seat and motions for the rest of the team to too. "In the Boston Area ran an Irish gun runner group, now they were know for their subtlety and efficiency. Their signature was a single gun shot to the head. These victim year ago, he was a whistle blower for the Irish. From what I could gather, he killed himself after it got too much."

"And these most recent killings started after the one year mark of his death" Agent Greenaway added. 

"What was the name of the group?" Agent Morgan asks. 

Emily hesitates, then speaks, "Valhalla"  

"Wait" Agent Gideon says, "I heard about them they were taken down in 2003, I think. But this case caused internally difficulties, for the Agents working together"

"Garcia" Hotchnner speaks up, " Can you check all known, family members of the victim, one year ago"

TyPinG*

"Well what do you know, Bossman had done it again, The victim has one brother, who recently has bough large amount of spray paint" Garcia says, through the phone. 

"We need-" Emily gets cut off. 

"Work and Home addresses sent, I work very efficiently, Agent Prentiss"