Choices 4

Emily takes a seat at the table, "Redders family was the hardcore church type. At the age of 20 he was promised a pure girl to wed. When he finally met her at 21, he found out that she had already had sex with someone else and was planning to get married to him. The inly reason she met up with Redders was to call it off. It was a couple weeks later when she got married, that was his trigger."

Emily doesn't dare to look into her teams eyes.

" You profiled your own case?" Reid asks

When she meets his eyes all she sees is sympathy and sadness. She shrugs her shoulders.

Garcia speaks up through the phone," So Sir I decided to check up on Jacob Redders and hes still in jail about 30 mins from wherr you are, but get this in the last 2 months he's been getting a lot of mail. But it stopped when guards found out it contains details of his victims and instructions"

"I think I need to pay him a visit" Hotch says

When Hotch gets to leave Emily walks up behind him.

"Hotch, I want to go with you"

"Are you sure that's the best idea?" he ask search her face for any emotions but coming up empty.

"Hotch you know this is the only way your going to get him to tell you" She reasons

"Fine but if you go to far, I will pull you out" Hotch says, she nods.

When they get to the prison, Hitch goes to talk to him first, if it didn't work then Emily would go in.

"Mr Redders, I am Agent Hotchner and I want to ask you a bout the recent murders"

Hotch managed to get him irritated enough and that's when Emily walked in.

"Jacob, do you remember me?" She takes a seat next to Hotch.

He stares in his eyes then says, "Em-mily Pren-tiss, ohh how could I ever forget you"

"Jacob I need you to tell me about the murders" After anoth while of back ans forth.

He spoke, "Ill give you a deal, I'll tell you who your killer is but you have to answer 3 questions honestly and the suit has to leave"

Emily nods and Htoxh reluctantly leaves.

"Emily, tell me, was I your first?" He ask with a smirk

"Yes" Emily says to please him.

"Lie, I told you you ahd to tell the truth, but your words don't meter your eyes say it all." he smile, "Moving on, how did you survive, the rest didn't"

"I guess I just had a strong immune system" Emily smile

"Could be a lie, but I'll let it slide," What about that dress, Where did you get it from?"

" I bought it when I was in Russia, on holiday" Emily passes him a paper and a pen, "Now, the name"

Once he's written the information Emily turns to leave, he asks.
"Did you keep it?"

Emily turns around and says "I don't know what your talking about"

When she turns to leave again he speaks once again. "Emily, no one goes on holiday in Russia" But Emily keeps on walking out.

When the door shuts tearn roll down her face. She gives the paper to Htoxh and them slides down to the floor.

She looks up at Hotch, "It was supposed to be over"

"It never is"

21 years ago.
When the party ended and Elizabeth  notices Emily was missing, she immediately sent out an alert. Though she might have not been the best mother, she still loves her daughter

After 12 hours she promised that if Emilia was found she would start making more time for her, putting work aside. Focus on being her mom instead of her mother.

In the next 30 minutes, one of her security staff had tracked the tracker in her earings to a motel.

When Elizabeth saw her, her heart broke. Emily was lying on the bed, the room was a mess, red spot was sticking out from her white dress.

It didnt take long for Elizabeth to guess what could have happened.

When she walked closer to Emily, she tried to shake her awake,but she remained unconscious. Elizabeth was by her side until she woke up.

Held her hand when police asked her questions. Hugged her when the doctor told them she was pregnant.

She kept her promise

When they leave Emily says bye to everyone promising to visit soon and bring Alessandra.

The plane ride home she's silent, and when they get of the plane there is a car waiting there.

When Emily made her way dowm the stairs, the car door burst open, and a young girl lunged at Emily.

"I'm so sorry Mom" she says

Emily pushed her back to look in her eyes, "It's not your fault" she smiles "Who snitched?"

"Aunt Clara called Nonna, and she called me. Told me you might need a hug, and then I googled it" Alessandra hugs her mother again.

"It's okay" Emily says, "Im okay"

"Mom I think your team is staring" She says

"They probably are, do you want to meet them?" Emily asks.

Alessandra nods, takes her mother's hand and they walked together.

20 years ago

Emily was in her grandparents cabin in the french alps, holding her daughter for the first time. She could imagine it being any other way. She was surrounded by her family, who always stood by her.

Her mother had improved and burst into tears, when she told her her granddaughters name.

Alessandra Elizabeth Prentiss

-